LA pt 63 (smut)

{four days later}
"Evans you have a meeting in two hours. Get up and get ready. You know I should not be up before you I am jet lagged and not a morning person. I swear you're gonna regret it."

"What are you gonna do?" Chris asked quietly.

"Oh you know what I'll do." I said. "It's been on our agenda for too long."

"You're just too much of a pussy to put it on and actually do something." Chris said as he turned over.

"Really?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Chris opened his eyes and looked at me. I was in a tanktop and some satin shorts. He smiled at me and laid his head back.

"Cant you imagine, just taking me from behind. The y/n l/n going all for it. Doing the deed. Fucking me with her hot pink, eight inch, strap on. Now with most girls I probably wouldn't allow it, but that y/n l/n. I'd let her peg me any day." He said. I stood there, flustered.

"Jesus." I said quietly.

"I'm naked."

"Stop." I said and smiled.

"I'm the future owner of this company. They can wait." Chris said.

I smirked. This was honestly all I had wanted with him.

"On one condition, we make this quick and you get to your meeting on time." I said. He nodded.

I got on the bed and pulled him into a kiss. He pulled me in deeper and I moved to straddle his lap.

"Hold on. You know if I start this I won't stop and I'll go into a different mindset. If you need to stop I need a safe word." I said on his lips. I moved my hair to the side.

"Boston per usual." Chris said. "And I'm okay."

I nodded and kissed his lips again. He moved his hands against my body.

"First thing." I said and went to my suitcase. I grabbed some black faux fur handcuffs and hooked them to the headboard and onto him.
"No touching."

He smirked at me and gave me those puppy dog eyes. I moved the blanket off of him to reveal, just as he said, his naked self.

His cock was begging to be touched.

I sat between his legs and brushed my finger around his tip, holding his base in my other hand.

His hips bucked up and I clicked my tongue.

"Mmm we don't do that. You get touched when I want to touch you, not when you want to be touched." I said. He whined quietly.
"Now you see I would usually take more time on you, but you are on a tight schedule."

"Mommy just do something." Chris blurted. I watched his face go red. He didn't even mean to call me mommy, but he did. I smirked and grabbed my strap on from my bag. I removed my tanktop and shorts, leaving me in a lacy bra and matching underwear.

I put the strap-on around my body. The straps hit right on my clit. I knew he wouldn't be the only one having fun.

"Have you practiced?" I asked. He nodded.

"I went up sizes on the dildo pack that you bought me," he said.

"Got up to eight?"

"No. I saved that for you." He said. I came between his legs again.

I smirked and kissed his swollen lips.

I grabbed the lube that was already out on the side table. God knows why.