World tour pt 55

Before y'all say anything, I know he was on Broadway during the world premiere. And I love me mustache Chris but I'm just not doing that because yeah sorry. also I know that it is a year later. I got the timeline for infinity mixed up lol

{one year later; early April 2018}

"Y/n M/n we are leaving soon get up!" Chris yelled. I groaned and dodger came up to lick my face.

"I'm already packed it's fine. And it's 4 am" I said. Chris came out of our bathroom.

Back in Boston. We just finished filming and we've been here for two weeks.

"Y/n."

"What?"

"Don't be sassy. Get up."

"Don't act like a mom."

"Honey."

"Mmmmmm."

He came over to my side of the bed and flipped me over onto my back and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I moaned at the sudden contact.

I pulled away and stared at him, breathless.

"Morning" he said.

"Fuck you." I whispered and smiled.

"You love me." He said and kissed my forehead. "Now get your fucking ass up before you regret it."

"How would I regret it?" I asked, sitting up.

"You know how." He said and walked out of the room. I thought about it and bit my lip slightly.

I got out of the bed and quickly showered. I looked in the closet for some clothes to wear. I decided on Chris's sweatshirt and some leggings.

I brushed my hair and grabbed all of my bags from the bedroom and walked out.

"Okay." I said and looked at everything.

"I'll grab your stuff. Scott just picked up dodger." He said.

"This early?"

"Yeah he's been working out in the mornings and getting up early."

"Good for him."

"You want me to take your stuff?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"So tomorrow is the first premiere and then interviews are the next day right?" I asked. He nodded.

Chris touched my now even shorter hair. I cut it just above my shoulders and he smiled at me.

"I can't wait to see how pretty you're gonna look tonight." He said. I smiled and kissed his lips.
...........
Once we were on the plane Chris pulled out his phone and relaxed a bit.

First class.
I felt really rich but come on, I planned to be a rich bitch this next month.
I mean think about it. Hair cut short, a Louis bag at my side. My nails done elegantly.

No. I'm better than that. Well, as long as I'm humble.

"What's on your mind?" Chris asked. I looked up at him.

"I feel really fuckin rich." I said.

"Well you're hot." Chris said. I chuckled and buckled up before the plane took off.

The lights turned off since it was so early. Chris relaxed a bit and unbuckled as the light for it to allow you turned on.

I unbuckled as well and Chris moved the arm rest to wrap his arm around me.