chapter 9

I woke up groaning bcz of my fucking alarm. It's has been a month living with them. We have got very close to each other. Mom and dad are also coming back in some days. I took my phone check the time. It was 5. I got up from bed and did my morning routine. I went downstairs and saw Jin hyung in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I went to him .
Y/n: Good morning hyung!
Jin: Good morning princess!
Y/n: Hyung do you need any help?
Jin: No! I'm almost done. You can go and call others.
I went upstairs and scream at top of my lung.
Y/n: Hyung get up! Jin hyung is calling you!
With that I ran downstairs
I heard them shouting and coming back.
Jimin: When will u stop doing it Y/n?
Y/n: Let me think😕? When you start waking up early.
Tae: Y/n I'm sure I'm gonna kill you if you do that again.😡
Suga: Same with me
I and Jin hyung chuckled
Jin: ok ok.... that enough now. We have to go to school or we'll be late.
We had breakfast and went to school.
The school went smooth like butter. We had fun. Now I'm walking to parking with Eunwoo. We reached and saw my brothers.
Jin: Come lets go!
I nooded and all went inside the car.
Y/n: Jin hyung can we all go and ice cream together.
Jk: Yeah that's a great idea.
Jin: Sure!!
Everyone: Yyaaayyy!!
All went to ice cream shop.
We all ordered our fav ice cream and ate it. We had a lot of fun. We exit the shop and were going to limo. Until a car was about to hit tae hyung. I pushed him aside.  And the next thing was that everything went black.
Bts pov
We were going to limo until someone pushed V. And next thing we saw.was that Y/n was lying in a pool of blood.
We immediately went to nearest hospital. Tae took her inside.
Tae: Where is the doctor?
Rc: The doctor is on the round sir.
Jimin: I swear if anything happens to my sister I will burn down the hospital.
The doctor came running with some nurses and took Y/n to emergency room.
Time skip.
I has been 3 hours since the doctors took her. The makneas are crying none stop. The doctor finally came out. We ran to him.
Jin: How is she?
Doc: She is out of danger. You can meet her after we shift her to normal room.
We thank him. They shift her to normal room and we went to meet her. We went in saw.her lying unconscious on the bed. Makneas again broke down seeing her like this. Tae went near her and sat beside her bed.
Tae: Y/n I'm really sorry. I behave cold to you. Please forgive me. I love princess.
Y/n: H-hyung!
She said in cracking voice.
Y/n pov
I heard someone crying. I opened my eyes and saw Tae hyung crying.
Y/n: H-hyung!
He saw up and smiled at you. Then you were met by a bone crushing hug by your brothers.
Y/n: H-hyung.....I....c-can't...breathe.
Bts: Sorry
Jin: Are feeling hurt?
Jimin: Do you need something?
Jk: Do you a doctor?
Tae: Are u hungry?
Suga: At least let her speak.
Y/n: Thanks hyung! And I'm fine just my head hurts a bit,no I don't need anything,no.I.don't need a doc and yes I'm hungry.(pout)
Everyone giggled and jin hyung and j hope hyung went to buy food.
They came back with food. I ate my food and Jin hyung told me to take rest. I laid down and eventually went to sleep.
Time skip
It's been two days now and brothers are taking care of me like a baby.
Today I can finally go home.
Jin hyung is signing the discharge papers. After all formalities finally we got home. But I know who planned this accident. I won't leave him. We got home and Jin hyung told me to go to my room and take rest. I went to my room.and took a shower. I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.
I woke up by someone calling me.
Jin: Y/n wake up. Dinner is ready.
Y/n: Hyung~ plz I wanna sleep more.
Tea: No you have to wake up now.
Y/n: ok ok....You guys go! I'll come down in a min.
Jin: I am not going anywhere without you. Come on now.
I lazily got up. I think he know that I will go back to sleep. I got fresh and went downstairs with them.
J-hope: hey berry! How are u feeling?
Y/n: I'm feeling good Hobi hyung!
Jin: Come lets eat.
We all went to dinning table and a sat between jk and V hyung.

Y/n: Hyung~ I don't wanna eat this(whining)Jin: You will only eat this or you will be grounded and I will take your phone and laptop

Jin: You will only eat this or you will be grounded and I will take your phone and laptop.
Y/n: What!? This is not fair~.
Jin: It is. Now eat it.
I started eating it.
Jk: Y/n how does it taste? I hope it taste good( teasing)
Y/n: Eat your ramen. Don't talk to me.
He chuckled and got back to eating. I finally finished it and went to my room. I laid on bed and without knowing I drifted to dream land.

 I laid on bed and without knowing I drifted to dream land