Chapter 33

Hi loves! How are you doing? Hope you all are doing well and are enjoying your time! Be healthy and happy always! And I'm trying my best to update frequently bcz i took a long break bcz of my exams! Please pray for me cuz three of my exams were like shit! So please pray that i get some good marks bcz or else my mom will kill me 😶! So please pray for me cuz if i die who will continue my story! 😭!

Anyways enough of this! Lets continue with the story!

Flashback:

Y/n: unnie tell everyone in the mafia world that the queen is back! (smirk)

Present:

Lisa:As u wish my queen!

Y/n: Ok now I'll be going cuz i have to visit TxT too! I'll see u guy's later! Bye~

All: Ok bye!

After that I drove off to TxT's mansion.

There the guards saw me and greeted me. I just nodded. I went to tgd door and entered the password and got in.

As i went in the scene made me quite shock! It was all a mess! Yeonjun and soobin were nowhere to be found. Teahyun was sitting on beomgyu while gripping his hair! Kai was trying to stop them and beomgyu was trying to punch him!

They all froze on their spots as they saw me. They quickly let go of each other and came and hug me. I hug them back.

Y/n: Now mind telling me why were you fighting like animals?

Kai:Well beomgyu and Taehyun were fighting bcz of the game. And i was just trying to stop them!

Y/n: Really? Are u five or what? Look at this place..........it looks like animals live here!

Beomgyu:Well shit!

Taehyun: Hyung will kill us!

Then they started to clean up! I also helped them! And after half hour we were finally done.

Y/n: But where did yeonjun and soobin go?

Beomgyu: They went to base to check everything!

Y/n: OK! How about we all have some fun?

All: Yeah!

We all watched a movie and and had some ice cream and snacks!

Time skip

It was already 9. So i bid them good bye and went back home!

I entered the mansion and saw my brothers were still in the living room!
I also went to sit with them. I sat beside hobi oppa.

Hobi: So did u enjoyed with bp and txt today?

Y/n:Actually yeah! I couldn't meet yeonjun and and soobin hyung but we still had fun!

Jin: That's good then!

Y/n: V hyung i have something to tell you?

V: Huh? What u wanna tell?

Y/n:Jennie unnie also likes u!(wink)

V: Wait! She do!

Y/n:Yeah!

Jimin:Just propose her already!

Rm:U got lucky Tae!

But taehyung was just in his own thoughts!

Jk: Hello? Earth to taehyung? Hello?

He said waving his hand in front of Tae hyung.

V: Huh? W-what?