Chapter 29

Hiiiii!!!!I'm back! I'm really sorry I didn't update and also i will not be updating this month but I promise I will update on 25 may. It's a promise. Please pray for ur beautiful author who has exam but ain't studying😭😭. But please i hope you all understand. And i will give shout of comments in the next chapter when i will update. Till then wait and enjoy this chapter.

Ok well i change my mind! I won't be writing!

Just kidding😁

A/n pov

A beautiful day with birds chirping and sun shining. But y/n still sleeping.

An: U lazy ass get up?

Y/n: let me sleep an! Go away!

An: No that's enough if sleeping did u forgot today is ur last day here?

Y/n: So?

An: So go and spend time with your brothers. Goo go sho!

Y/n: I hate u!

An: love u too!

After that y/n got freshen up and wore her outfit for the day.

(the bag and glasses are not free with it😝)

Today was Saturday so no school for them. Y/n went downstairs and got surprised to see bp and txt sitting and talking to Bts.

Y/n:Good morning hyungs! Good morning guys and welcome back!

Bp:y/n(hugging u) we missed you so much!

Y/n: I missed you too unnies!

Txt: Hey what abt us?

Y/n: u too guys!

Jin: When u all came back?

Yeonjun: We came at 5 in the morning so we thought to first fresh up and then meet u all!

For sometime they were chatting and talking with each other. After sometime maid came and said that breakfast is set.

Y/n: C'mon lets gooo! I'm so hungry!

The others chuckle at her childish behavior. And follow her to dinning table.

(Breakfast)