Chapter 15

안녕! Sorry! I disappeared and didn't update and came back like this! Please forgive me for that! Saranghea!
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

The sun was shining and the light rays were falling on my face! I woke up groaning.
Y/n: Agh! Why does my head hurt so much?
The memory of last night hit me like a truck!
Y/n: Shit shit shit! Ugh!
I should really calm my self down. Take deep breath y/n. Deep breaths.

Author pov
Y/n calmed her self down. She layed back on the bed. She was thinking how to face them. Especially Eunwoo!
She took ger phone to check the notification. She saw a message from Jin.
Message :
Y/n if ur reading this ik ur awake! I know you will wake up with a bad headache......... Take the painkillers placed on your side table. Then come down for breakfast. And please don't be embarrassed for what happened last night.

I got up. I took the medicines and went to fresh up. After getting ready i decided to go down stairs. I went down and saw them all sitting on the table. I stood there debating with myself. Jin saw my and called me to sit down. I went there and sat between Jimin and Jk. The maids bring breakfast. I didn't want to face them. I just sat there facing my plate. Everybody started eating. They all were having their breakfast in silent. Jin saw that i was not eating.
Jin: Y/n aren't you eating?
Y/n: I'm just not hungry! Can I skip?
Jk: But u didn't even had your dinner.
Y/n:Please?
RM: Y/n!
He called me in a stern voice
I looked at him
Y/n: yes!
RM: Are u still thinking about the night incident?
I nervously nooded
J-hope: Even when we told u not to?
I didn't said anything.
Jimin: Y/n......... Look at me?
I looked towards him
Jimin: U known we r your brother's!
Tae: And its our responsibility to take care of you and make you happy.
Suga: And u our only little sister! And don't think about these kind of things. Ok?
I nooded
Jk: And also to u have a date with our soon to be brother in law!

Author pov

When Jk said that Y/n became a blushing mess. Everybody giggled seeing her like this for the first time.

Jin: Come on now! Eat up.
Then everybody finishes their breakfast and left for school. After reaching school the girls were doing the same thing again. But boys on the other hand were fanboying over Y/n. BTS and Eun woo glared at them. But Y/n ignored them and went to her locker. Y/n meet with Black pink. After placing her books she was about to leave for class. But someone grabbed her hand. It was
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Eun woo!
Y/n turned back and saw him. When she saw him she became a total tomato.
Y/n: O-oh h-hi eunu!
Eun woo: Y/n ca-can i- i talk to you?
Y/n: Sure!
Theh both went to roof top to talk.
Y/n stood against the railing. The cold air hit her skin making her relax. Eun woo stood beside her admiring her side profile. She turned toward him and caught him staring at her face. She smiled and he became red from embarrassment.
Y/n: So what u wanted to talk about?
Eunu: U-uh Y-y/n will u be my girlfriend?(kneeling down)
Y/n said yes.
Eunu stood up and without wasting any second he pulled Y/n in a deep and passionate kiss.
They both were enjoying their moment and BTS and Black pink stood there seeing everything.
Jin: Yah!? Why is he kissing her?
Jennie: Because she her girlfriend now. Duh!
Lisa: SHUT UP! Let us see them.
Jk: They both look good together!
Lisa:Ikr!
Jimin: I think we should leave before they see us!
Everybody nooded and went back to their classes leaving them both alone.

How was the chapter? Comment down below and also tell me do u ship Eunwoo with Y/n? Have good day. Thanks for reading and continue to support me! Thank you! 💜💜💜🤗💜