Chapter 39

Hi loves!!! How are you? I hope u r good. But did u read the last chapter?ik there was a lil problem but I re-post tge chapter! If u haven't read that go read it. Ik you'll like it. Its a long chapter as it consist of 4913 words in total! So hope you enjoyed it! Saranghea!

Guys click on the link below to read more amazing ffs! Please do read it once and if u enjoy plz like, share and subscribe to the channel! Thank u!

https://youtu.be/8i_-aeQpmPY.

Please watch it once!!!

Previously!!

Jin:Why aren't you sleeping? Something bothering you?

Y/n:I was just missing eomma. It's alredy been 3 years since she left us all!

Jin hyung hug me. I was trying my best not to cry.

Jin:Don't worry princess. We'll find it who ever is behind this!

I nodded.

Jin:Com now let's get back inside.

Y/n:Hmm.

Present!!

A/n pov

Y/n went to her room and jin went to kitchen. He knew y/n wouldn't be able to sleep so he decided to give her some warm milk and then make her sleep.

On other hand. Y/n came to her room and lay down on her bed. She was just staring the ceiling blankly. But some movement caught her attention. She got attentive and took her gun from tge bed side. She saw a man coming inside her room from the window. She stood up and pointed the gun at the man. Just then jin also came back with the glass of milk in a tray. He put that on the study table and stood beside y/n.

Y/n:Tell me who are u?

Man slowly took of his mask and both jin and y/n become a lil shock and confused.

Y/n:Wtf where u thinking? Are u serious?

Jin:Yeah! U could have just come from the front door!

Both were having 'so Done' expressions.

Man:I thought to give you a surprise but I didn't wanted to disturb hyungs so i came from here! Hehe!

Y/n:Don't try this again or else i wouldn't hesitate once before shooting u CHA EUNWOO!!

Eunwoo:I said I'm sorry!

Jin:Gosh! Idk what to do with you all! Anyways good night! And don't stay up too late!

With that jin went to his room to sleep.

Y/n pov

After jin oppa left i and eunwoo settled on my bed.