Chapter 21

A/n pov

All the siblings went to see their father except Tae who stayed back to be with Y/n.

Jin pov

We entered appa's room. We saw that he was already awake. We all went near him. But the first thing he asked was....
Mr.Kim: How's Ara? How's she?
Jk: D-dad mom did-nt make it!
He was a little surprised but he held himself from breaking down in front of us.
RM: But dad......What happened? How did ur plane crashed?

Dad: It wasn't just a plane crash...

Jimin: what do u mean dad?

Dad: Somebody hijacked the plane. They were there to kill me but......she came in front of me and got shoot. After that they shoot the pilot and the plane crashed.

Jin: Don't worry dad..... We will find them and we will make that they would beg us to kill them.

Dad nooded.

Dad:Where is y/n?Is she ok? (worried)

We looked at each other and sighed.
Suga: She's alright Dad.....She just fainted from too much of crying.

Hobi: U should rest now dad! We will go and check upon Y/n.

After that we came out of the room.

A/n pov

On the other hand tae was still waiting for Y/n to wake up. He saw her finger moving. He quickly held her hand and tried calling her name.

Tae: Y/n.... Y/n open your eyes.
Y/n slowly opened her eyes and sat up and held her head from the other hand.

Y/n:Oppa where is eomma? Please take me to her?

Other members also came in and saw her awake. Jk ran to her and hugged her like there is no tomorrow. While jimin went to call the doctor.
Jk broke the hug and said....

Jk:Bunny I was so worried about u! Are u ok now? Do u need anything?

Y/n: Oppa please take to eomma 🥺. I want to see her. Please oppa please 🥺🥺.
Jk: She's alright.....Just rest and after that we will go and see her.

Tae: yes baby please.

Y/n: No no NO!!
Everyone was taken a back from her sudden outburst but still tried to make her calm down.
Jin came closer to her and said while caressing her hair....
Jin: Princess we will go and see her.... But first please u need to take some rest.
But y/n wasn't listening to anyone. She was getting out of control but jimin soon came back with the doctor and the doctor instructed the nurse to give her anesthesia. Soon Y/n went unconscious.
Everyone was in tears to see their little sis like this.

Jin:What happened to her doc?

Dr :she is greatly effected from her mother's death. But don't worry she will be fine when she wake up.

RM:Ok..... Thank you so much dr.

Dr:It's my duty!

The doctor went away and hobi went near y/n and sat he's her. He took her small hand in his and started crying.

Hobi: Y/n please be OK. I don't wanna see like this anymore. I hate to see you like this.

Hobi: It really hurts me to see u like this 😭. Please be ok!

Tae came from behind and tried comforting him wnd there was jimin who was comforting their maknea.

Jin: I think u guys should go home and take rest. I'm here for y/n.

But nobody was ready to leave Y/n alone.

RM: Hyung there are two couch. They are big enough to fit us all.

Jimin: OK then I'll go and see the stay documents.

Jimin left and suga came and sat on the couch. Jin and RM also went and sat beside him. Tae went and sat on the other couch and hobi was still sitting beside Y/n.

Jimin came back in the room with Eunwoo beside him.

Eunu: How's y/n? Is she ok?

Jin: She's fine. The doctor gave her anesthesia.

Eunu: Why didn't anyone of u tell me anything? I got to know from the maids that you all are here.

Jin:We couldn't even process anything. All just happened so fast.

Jimin: When will y/n wake up?

Tae: probably next morning.

Jimin: OK

Every body sat on the couch and fell asleep.

Time skip to next morning.

Y/n opened her eyes slowly adjusting the light by blinking few times. She slowly remembered what happened yesterday. She started crying silently. She noticed the iv in her hand and......

Hey readers! As promised here is an update. I hope you guys like it. Do tell me what you think Y/n is gonna do and what will happen next. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Stay healthy and safe. Be happy always. God bless you all! 💜💜💜😘

 God bless you all! 💜💜💜😘