Chapter 25

Hey Dear readers! I'm back 😁. Today was my last exam also today is my birthday so happy birthday to me😅. Ok anyways let's get back to story!

A/n pov

After a while Jin was done making soup for Y/n. He poured the soup into a bowl and put it in a tray to take it to Y/n's room.

Jin took the soup to y/n's room and knocked the door. He peeked inside her room. He saw Y/n lying in her bed. He went near her. He saw that she is waking up.

Jin placed soup on the table and went near her and caressed her hair and said.

Jin:Princess wake up. Get up and please eat something.

Y/n: ahh!

Jin: Princess what happened? U ok? (helping her to sit up)

Y/n: My head hurts hyung..

Jin: Ur getting weaker day by day princess! Let me feed u and then I'll feed you your medicine.

Y/n:  But hyung i don't wanna eat anything! I don't have an appetite....

Jin:  I won't listen to any of your tantrum this time young lady.

Y/n: Hyungggh!

Jin: I'm not gonna listen to this time
Y/n.
Jin spoke in a serious tone.

Y/n pov

Jin oppa is not listening to me so I have no choice except listen to him. I just sighed and he started feeding me.

After finishing half of the soup.

Y/n: No more hyung. I'm full now please!

Jin: No y/n-ah! U only ate half of it. Please just a little more please.

Y/nHyungggg.....

Jin:Won't u listen to your WWH oppa😔?

Y/n: Ok ok drama queen 🙄.

Jin: That's like my princess! 😙

He then fed me the whole bowl.

Jin: OK now have your medicines.

Oppa gave me medicine and i ate them.

Jin: Ok now u can sleep. These medicine are strong so u should rest. We'll see at dinner time.

I nodded and jin oppa left after closing the door.

After 10-15 mins i started to feel sleepy. So i just laid back on the bed and slept.

So here are some things u should know.

So black pink and TxT are in New York. They're on a mission.

Y/n became depressed after her mom's death.

BTS is going to school and company but Y/n just locked her self up.

I wanted to tell you that I'm gonna write a one shot ff. So I'll soon post it. Hope you like it. Well it was a request from my two best friends. So I'll post it soon and hope you'll like it. Thanks! Bye! Saranghea 💜💜