Chapter 34

OMFG!!!! Y'all it's so good! It's a true master piece😭😭😭😭! I'm sobbing so hard! For real!!!all of them are looking so cute and pretty and handsome!

Anyways let's continue with the story!

A/n pov

The classes were all over and the makneas were in the car going home. Jk and tae tried to ask her what's wrong but she said that she was just having headache.

None of them were convinced by her answer but shrugged it off!

All of them were pretty tired so directly went to their rooms to fresh up. Y/n took a cold shower, changed her clothes and laid on the bed. She was tired so she decided to sleep for some time as it was only 2pm rn.

The other makneas were playing video games while having snacks.

After not so long tge hyung line entered. The maids served them water.

Jin:So how was your day today?

Jimin:boring except for the times with y/n. What about you guys?

Hobi:Tiring!

Suga:But where is doll? Is she sleeping?

Tae:I guess so!she said she was having a headache.

Joon:I'll go check on her

With that he left. Other also left to fresh up and get some rest.

Joon knocked on y/n's door but she didn't answer so he carefully opened the door not to make any sound.

He saw her sleeping. So he quietly went out as he didn't want to disturb her.

Time skip.

Y/n pov

I woke up by a nightmare. I saw mom dying in front of me but i couldn't save her. I took deep breath to calm myself down. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I changed my outfit as i need to meet that person. I wanna know who is that bastard!

Outfit

I changed my clothes and went downstairs

I changed my clothes and went downstairs. There hobi hyung and suga hyung were working on the laptop.

Y/n: Hyungs I'm going out for sometime! I'll be back before 8!

Suga:u can go but take a guard with u!

Y/n: Why hyung uk i can protect myself!

Hobi:We know sunshine but we r just worried for u!

Yn: Ik ur worried for me oppa but ik how to protect myself. I have my gun and dagger witg me too.