chapter 11

I woke up by my phone's ringtone. I grabbed my phone and saw that Lisa was calling. I picked up the call

Otp
Y/n: What happened? Why u called so early in morning?(sleepy)
Lisa: Actually there is something you need to know.(cold)
This sentence made me sit up straight on my bed!
Y/n: What is it?(seriously,cold)
Lisa: Got7 is back!
Y/n: What!? How is it even possible(yelled)
Lisa: I don't know. Somebody must have saved them. It must some of our rival.
Y/n: We will discuss this at base when TxT will arive.
They will be arriving today. So we meet them tomorrow.
Lisa: Ok. See u at school.
Y/n: Ok.
End otp
I got up and did my morning routine. I wore my outfit and went downstairs. When I reach there maids were setting the table.
Jin: Good morning Y/n!
Y/n: Morning.
Everyone had there breakfast in silence. When everyone was finished. We all went to limo and drove off to school. We all got out the limo. And again the same old shit on a different day. Those stupid sluts started screaming their lungs out again. I ignored them and went to my class with jk. Soon teacher entered the class and started teaching. But I couldn't concentrate on the class. My mind was still on Got7. I decided to slide it for sometime and tried to focus on class.
Jungkook pov
We were sitting in class. I noticed that Y/n was not paying attention to class. She in her deep thoughts. I think something is bothering her. Well this girl is really mysterious.
I shrugged off the thoughts and decided to concentrate on the class.

Author pov
Y/n was not feeling so well. But didn't show.
Time skip.
Y/n was walking to cafeteria but was feeling dizzy. She was walking when IU and her minions came.
IU: We told u to stay away from our oppa's. But u didn't listen bitch.
With that they started beating her. Y/n couldn't fight back cuz she was feeling weak. They beat her till sge passed out. They left her there and went away.
Jimin pov
I was on my way to cafeteria when I saw I familiar figure lying on the floor unconscious. When I got close. I saw Y/n. I quickly carried her to the infirmary. 
Jimin: Please treat her.
I lay her on the bed. And the doctor started treating her. Then I decided to call the others.
Otp
Jimin: Hello?
Rm: Yes Jimin? where are u? And where is Y/n?
Jimin: Hyung please come to the infirmary right now! Y/n is with me.
Rm: Were coming!

BTS pov
We were having our lunch and were waiting for Jimin.
Jin: Tae where is Jimin?
Tae: He went to the bathroom. He'll be here soon.
Jin hyung nooded and went back to eat.
Then RM received the call. It was from Jimin.
OTP
Jimin: Hello?
RM: Yes jimin? Where are u? Where is Y/n?
Jimin: Hyung please come to infirmary right now! And Y/n is with me.
RM: Were coming!
End Otp
We all looked at him confused.
RM: Guys lets go! To infirmary.
With that we all rushed to infirmary.
We saw Jimin waiting there. We all went to him and asked him what happened. He told that he found y/n unconscious and beaten up.
Soon the doctor came.
Doc: You can take her home. She's fine now.
Jin: thanks doc! But why did she fainted?
Doc: It's because she had high fever and due to the beating she fainted.
We nooded understanding what she said. Y/n is still unconscious. Jk picked her up and all went home.

Time skip home
Jk laid her on her bed and made her comfortable. Jin hyung made her soup. And the rest were thinking what to do with IU and her minions cuz no one can mess with the Kim family.

That's all for today guys! I will try to update more frequently from now on. Hope you like this chapter. Thanks for your love. Thank u for reading. I love u all. Stay healthy and safe. Bye~