authors note

And yet here I am, falling into a rabbit hole called fanfictions. Actually, before this I fell into a much bigger rabbit hole called Grishaverse, now THAT was a hole. I started reading the books, then I watched the show and well I am safe to admit that I am OBSESSED. 

But hey, from the bright side, YOU are getting another fanfiction. 

Now, originally when I was planning this fanfiction I wanted it to be a Jesper x OC (even though I am simp for Kaz Brekker) because I noticed that there are not much of them on Wattpad, but, oh well, my love for the bastard of the barrel won and so here you will have another Kaz x OC. 

I have read the six of crows book and I know the whole Kaz Brekker's backstory and that all. I am saying that because maybe he will be a bit out of character and I don't want anyone to come at me and say 'Kaz Brekker would never do that and yada yada yada.' 

I am saying this in the nicest way possible, if you don't like that the characters are a bit out of character then you have all rights to forget about my fanfiction. (Does it sounds nice enough?) I don't want people to come at me because it SOUNDED like an insult. (I repeat it was NOT an insult.)

Oh-kay now when that's settled let's go through the usual routine.

English is not my first language, so if you notice any kind of mistakes in my writing (and I am sure that there will be some) feel free to correct me in the comments. It will help me in the future if I decide to edit it.

I don't own Shadow and Bone, I only own my character, their dialogue, and I would like it to stay that way. No one is allowed to touch my favorite character. 

I am in process of making a Spotify playlist. When it's done, I will probably post it in the author's note at the end of some chapter.

I hope you'll like the story. Don't be shy, comment, vote share your opinion. I will be glad to hear your thoughts.

With all that out of the way, let's get into this.

Moony x