Talking to Zoë and Jake

When I wake up Apollo is talking to Kaylee in a whisper.

"-are you sure that's what it is?" Apollo asks her.

"That's what her tests said. We can run some more but they will more than likely say that that's what is wrong," Kaylee says.

"How do you treat it?" Apollo asks.

"Lots of Chemotherapy. Even though we caught it before it got to bad she still has to go through Chemo to make it go away," Kaylee tells him.

Chemo? Do I have cancer?!

Apollo and Kaylee walk over to me.

"Artemis-" Kaylee stars to say.

"I have cancer don't I?!" I ask; scared.

"Yes you do. You have stomach cancer," Kaylee tells me.

"But listen, we are going to send you to a specialist to help treat it," Kaylee tells me.

A few hours later
Me and Apollo are sitting on the hospital bed. Kaylee gave me another I.V so I keep getting fluids before she left. Apollo is calling Jake and puts him on FaceTime. I have my head against Apollo's shoulder, to weak to move.

A minute later Jake answers.

"Hey Jake is Zoë around?" Apollo asks.

"Yea she's right here," Jake says and Zoë appears on the screen.

"Hello! Hey Artemis! How are you feeling?" Zoë asks.

"Terrible," I say; weakly.

"You don't look to good," Jake tells me.

"Guys we found out what's wrong," Apollo says.

"What is it?!" Both Jake and Zoë ask.

"So Artemis has stomach cancer and will be getting sent to a specialist later today," Apollo tells them.

Tears start rolling down my cheeks and Apollo rubs my back.

"Oh my gosh! Y'all don't worry about anything here at school we will take care of everything for y'all. Artemis you just focus on getting better," Jake says.

"We love y'all! Artemis you will get better and you will beat this! We believe in you!" Zoë tells me.

"Thanks Zoë. We love y'all too," I tell them.

"Well we have to go, but we will call y'all after school," Jake tells us.

"Ok bye guys!" Apollo says.

"Bye! Love y'all!" Zoë says and they hang up.

Later
A bunch of nurses and Dr.Peter come in and help me out of bed and put me in a wheelchair and roll me out of the room. Apollo grabs our stuff and follows us.

They put us on a plane and I get layed on a bed. When Apollo gets on we start taking off.

"Apollo I'm scared," I tell my brother.

"I know but you are going to beat cancer," Apollo tells me; grabbing my hand.

Sometimes I wonder if I really am the older twin because Apollo always knows ways to calm me down.

"Don't leave me, Apollo," I tell him.

"I won't leave you. I'll be by your side through the whole thing," he tells me.

"Now you need to get some rest," Apollo tells me.

I nod my head and hug my husky to my chest and fall asleep.