Sick Day Part 1

When I wake up I feel nauseated, and I rush to the bathroom and start throwing up. When I finish I flush the toilet and brush my teeth to get the taste out of my mouth. I go back and lay down. A few minutes later, Apollo comes in to tell me to get up.

"Apollo I don't feel good, I got up just a few minutes ago and threw up," I say, and he walks over to me and lays his hand on my forehead.

"Oh my gosh. You're burning up!" He tells me.

"Really? I'm about to freeze," I say, shivering.

"You get some rest, I'll stay here with you, and call Jake or Zoë to get our work," Apollo tells me.

"Ok," I say already drifting off to sleep.

A few hours later
When I wake up, I feel nauseous but don't feel like I'm about to throw up; it's weird. I get up and walk into the living room and see Apollo.

"Hey Apollo," I say slightly groggy.

"Hey Artemis. How are you feeling?" Apollo asks.

"Not much better then I did when I first woke up," I tell him.

"Are you hungry, I could make you some soup or something," Apollo says.

"Yea, I could eat," I say.

"What do you want?" He asks me.

"Chicken noodle soup," I tell him.

"Coming right up!" Apollo says and stands up, and walks to the the kitchen.

I get my phone and notice I have 20 texts from Zoë. What is she doing sending me texts?? I thought Apollo told her I was sick. I guess I'll call Zoë since she is in lunch now. I press the call button and my phone starts ringing. A few seconds later Zoë answers.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Zoë yells in the phone.

"Zoë I'm sick. I woke up throwing up, and I have a fever," I tell her.

"Oh ok, hope you feel better!" Zoë tells me.

"Thanks. See ya when I get better!" I say.

"Yea see ya!" She tells me then we hang up.

Apollo walks back in with a bowl.

"Here you go, sis," he says.

"Thanks, Apollo," I say and cough.

"No problem!" He says and he sits down beside me and turns the tv on and the Hallmark Christmas movies are on so we watch those. Once I finish the soup I lean my head on Apollo's shoulder and during the middle of the movie I fall asleep.