Becoming Popular

A few years later
I'm now a senior in high school and my life has been amazing ever since I put an end to Leah, Grace, Ava, Lily, Jack, and Allan bullying me. I've been the most popular girl in the school since then. I beat cancer, I've joined the cheer team and made cheer captain, I was voted homecoming queen last year, and I've even been asked by multiple guys to go to Homecoming this year. I don't know if I want to go with one single person or if I want to go as a group so I've turned them down for right now.

It's lunch right now and I'm walking around the school.

"Oh my gosh it's Artemis!!" I hear someone say. I turn and see a group of 4 little girls looking at me.

I smile and walk over to them.

"Hey shouldn't y'all be in class right now?" I ask them.

"Our teacher let us go to the library and I can't believe you're in the same hallway as us!!" One of the girls tells me.

I smile.

"What grade are y'all in?" I ask them.

"Fourth grade!" Another girl says.

I see my brother walking over to us.

"Oh my gosh!! It's Apollo!!" Another little girl says.

Me and my brother laugh. We are the most popular siblings in the school now.

"I think it's time y'all get back to class before y'all get in trouble," my brother tells them.

"Ok!" They say and run off.

Me and Apollo laugh and see Jake and Zoë walking towards us. Jake and Zoë got together during our sophomore year and they are really cute together.

"You two get stopped by literally everyone in the school now," Zoë says and we all laugh.

"And you two are so cute together!" I tell her and she blushes.

"And besides it-" I start but get cut off by someone running into me and knocking me on the ground.

I stand up and see the person running around a corner.

"That was weird but I guess we should get to class since lunch is over," I tell them and we head off to our class.