"Are you feeling ok?"

On our walk home, Leah sees us and walks over to us.

"Hey Apollo," Leah says walking up to us.

"Leah I don't want to talk to you right now, matter of fact you and your group of girls can just leave the group, because Artemis is my sister and she is going to be hanging with me and Jake anytime she wants to and unless you and your friends can treat her nicely don't bother talking to us again!" Apollo says and pulls me away from her and we continue walking.

"Apollo what was that?" I ask.

"I told her that if she picks on you, I'll deal with her, that's what just happened," Apollo tells me.

"I love you, Apollo," I say.

"I love you too, sis," Apollo says.

When we get home, I decide to get something to eat, so I go into the kitchen and make some cereal. I sit down at our table and eat. While I'm eating I hear Apollo talking to someone, so I get up and walk into the living room, to see him talking to Jake, so I just go back into the kitchen and finish my bowl of cereal. When I finish, I put my bowl in the sink, and walk up to my room. Once in my room, I get on my phone and call Zoë. When she picks up, we start talking about random things. When we hang up, my brother yells.

"Artemis, I'm going over to Jakes. Just call if you need anything!" Apollo yells.

"Ok!" I yell back.

When I hear the door shut, I decide to take a nap.

A few hours later
When I wake up I notice it is dark outside. Then I look at my phone and notice it is 8:00!! I get up and start to feel queasy, so I sit on my bed for a few minutes then I get up and go out my room. When I get to the living room I notice Apollo is sitting on the couch.

"Hey Apollo," I say.

"Oh hey sis," Apollo says.

"When did you get back?" I ask, sitting down beside him.

"About 3 hours ago, I came to check on you, and you were past out, are you feeling ok?" He asks me.

"I'm just feeling a little queasy," I tell him.

2 hours later
Me and Apollo have been talking and watching movies for the past 2 hours.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed now," Apollo says standing up, yawning.

"Ok," I say.

"Goodnight, sis," Apollo says.

"Goodnight Apollo," I say, and he goes to his room.

I sit on the couch for a little bit longer, then decide to go ahead and go to bed. I get up, lock the door, and walk to my room. I get on my bed and crash again.