Going Back to School

The next week
I'm going to try and go back to school today. Zoë and Jake have been getting mine and Apollo's work and catching us up on everything we have missed.

"Artemis are you sure that you want to go back to school right now?" Apollo asks me.

"Yes," I tell him.

We walk out of the house and go to school.

When we get there, I get a lot of looks some filled with sympathy and some with laughter. I ignore everyone and go to my locker with Apollo following me.

"Apollo you don't have to follow me everywhere," I say with a giggle.

"Maybe but I'm not taking any chances of someone hurting you. You're not at your full strength yet," Apollo tells me. I giggle.

"You've always been protective over me even though I am older than you," I say and smile.

He smiles back.

"Just hurry up and get what you need so we can get to class," he tells me and looks on his phone. I get to my locker. When I open it a note is in it. I open the note and read it.

Artemis,
Don't think that just because you just came back from cancer that we forgive you for everything that you have done to us. We have a ton of stuff planned for you and you're going to hate it! Get ready to have some fun because we are and the boys are also helping us so you won't be able to do anything,
Leah, Grace, Lily, and Ava

I quickly hide the note from Apollo and finish getting my stuff.

"You good, Artie?" Apollo asks me. Artie is the nickname he gave me when we were younger.

"Yea let's go!" I tell him and we walk off and go to history.