First day of High School

My name is Artemis Blake, I am fifteen years old, and I have a twin brother his name is Apollo. Today is our first day of high school, we will be freshman this year, and honestly I am nervous, I am not popular like my brother, I only have one friend and the people my brother hangs out with are complete idiots. I am getting dressed right now.
The outfit below is the outfit she wears(just w/o the bow and arrows)

I am hoping this school year will be better than the ones back in Junior High, because I got picked on everyday pretty much then

"Artemis, are you ready," my brother, Apollo, asks me.

"Yea, just putting on my shoes," I say.

"Ok," Apollo says.

When I finish getting ready, I walk into the dining room and notice that it's already 7:30. Me and Apollo walk to school since we live 5 minutes from the school, and we love nature, so we try and take in as much fresh air as we can.

"Artemis let's go, or we will be late," Apollo says.

"Ok," I say and we walk out the door.

On the way to school, we see my best friend ever, Zoë Nightshade, walking, so I run up to her.

"ZOË!!" I yell, and she turns around and sees me.

"Hey Artemis, are you excited for the first day of school," Zoë asks me.

"I guess," I say, and I see Apollo going to hangout with all of his friends.

"You ok, Artemis?" Zoë asks me.

"Yea I'm fine," I say.

Zoë looks at me skeptically but doesn't say anything, and we go to the office and get our schedules. When we get them me and Zoë compare them and we notice that we only have two class periods together.

"Looks like we only have 4th and 8th period together," Zoë says.

"Yea I guess so," I say.

When the first bell rings me and Zoë say bye to each other and I head to my first period class, which is History, which is my favorite class, so that's good. When I get there, I arrived 20 minutes early, I notice that I have this class with my brother, and all his friends. One of the girls he hangs out with, Leah Summers, is the school drama queen, she made my junior high years terrible and there is no telling what she will do this year. I see an open seat by my brother, so I go over and sit by him, but the downside is all his friends are sitting with him, and that includes Leah.

When I sit down Leah starts glaring at me, so I just turn and face the front, trying to ignore Leah as best I can.

"Hey sis," Apollo says, turning to me

"Hey Apollo," I say, depressed.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Not really, when me and Zoë got our schedules and compared them we saw that we only have two classes together," I say, and see Leah and the rest of their group stifling their laughs.

"Do you want to see my schedule and compare mine to yours," Apollo asks, and I nod my head, so he hands me his and I sigh in relief, at least I'll have all my classes with my brother.

"We have every class together," I say, joyful.

"That's good," he says.

"Yea it's great, at least I'll have someone to talk to," I say.

"That's means you have every class with us too," Leah says, smirking.
Apollo looks at me and sees my expression change.

"Guys how about NO picking on my sister this year, I tell y'all that every year, and this year, y'all pick on her, y'all deal with me, got it," my brother says. His whole group turns to him shocked, and one of the guys, Jake, I think is his name, who is sitting in front of me, turns around.

"Hey, I'm Jake, and you're Artemis, right?" He asks me.

"Yea, I'm surprised you know my name," I say, shocked.

"Of course I know your name, I am your brothers best friend," Jake says, and I look at Apollo and he nods his head and smiles, I see Grace, another girl in the group, glaring at me.

"Wanna sit with us at lunch, I heard your friend isn't in the same classes as you," Jake offers. When you go to lunch depends on your schedule and since me and Zoë, don't have but two classes together we won't have the same lunch.

"Um..." I say trailing off and looking at Apollo who nods his head.

"Um...sure... I guess," I say, and before anyone can say another word, our teacher, Mr.Drake, walks in and starts class. Maybe this year won't be so bad.

A/N
Hey guys, NEW STORY!!! I decided to write a modern Artemis and Apollo story. Hope you guys enjoy this story. Like I said in the description, I have been so into Greek mythology lately and I love Artemis and Apollo (goddess of the moon and god of the Sun). Let me know what y'all think of this story.