Epilouge

The entire day I've been getting asked by so many guys if I would go to homecoming with them. I keep turning them down because as of right now I don't know if I actually want to go. I know it's stupid that I don't want to go but I don't like having to deal with so many guys asking me to go with them.

After School
"Hey Artemis," one of football players, Conner, says.

"Hey Conner, look if you're wanting to ask me to homecoming the answer is-" he cuts me off.

"No that's not what I was going to ask. I was gonna ask if maybe you would like to have dinner with me sometime," he tells me kind of shy.

"I would love to, Conner. When?" I ask him and smile.

"Maybe Friday night after the game?" He asks me; hopefully.

"Ok!" I tell him.

"Let me see your phone," I tell him. He hands it to me and I put my number in it.

"Here's my number text me what time and stuff like that, I'll see you later, Conner," I tell him and walk over to my brother. I see him smirking.

"Shut up!" I tell him; already knowing what he is going to say.

"I didn't say anything!" He says still smirking.

"Let's just get home," I tell him and we get in the car and go home.

Apollo teases me the whole way home.

"Apollo shut up! I didn't say I liked him. All I said is that I would go out with him!" I tell my brother.

"He's a good guy, Artemis! You need to stop putting up walls," he tells me.

I roll my eyes and sigh.

"I'll stop when I'm ready and I know I can trust people," I tell my brother.

At home
When we get home I notice that Athena and Hermes aren't there and I go to my room and start my homework.

"I'm going over to Jakes to hang out for a few hours. Call me if you need anything!" Apollo tells me and leaves.

I finish my homework and decide to watch a movie. I go into the living room and turn the tv on and I get a text.

C:Hey Artemis, it's Conner
A:Hey Conner!
C:Are you still available after the game on Friday?
A:Yes I am:)
C:Great see ya then;)
A:See ya!

I save his number in my contacts and continue watching the movie. I decided to watch the new Charlie's Angels.

After the date
When Conner drops me off at my house, I start to get out but before I do, I look at Conner and pull him into a kiss and he kisses me back! When I pull away I smile and so does he.

"I love you," I tell him.

"I love you too," he says.

I get out of the car after that and go to my room and lay on my bed. I think about how crazy my life has been and now I had my first kiss. My life has went from being complete darkness of the night to being the brightness of the day.

A/N
Hey guys!! So I hope y'all have enjoyed this story. I have decided to end it here. I hope y'all enjoyed seeing Artemis and her brother go through high school and see the ups and downs of her life. Anyways I had so much fun writing this story!!