Thirteen

Gwen woke up to Peter panicking, calling her name. When she opened her eyes, she had to look down to see Peter. The bedroom door opened, and Tony and Steve rushed in, stopping as they looked up at her in awe.

"Uh, Gwen?" Steve spoke first.

"You're floating." Tony stated.

Gwen moved her body in a sitting position and noticed she was at least six feet off the bed.

"How did this happen?" She asked looking around trying to figure it out.

"I felt you move, it woke me and when I opened my eyes, you were floating. I tried to wake you, but you were dead to the world. So, I asked Jarvis to grab Steve and Tony, I knew you'd want them here."

Before Gwen was able to snap at Peter for thinking she would want the two men that were pissed at her there, Jarvis interrupted over the intercom, "Sir, I've alerted Mr. Banner as well, he is leaving his room now."

"Thank you, Jarvis."

"Alright, Gwen, let's try to get you down from there." He reached up towards her, she looked down at him with a glare.

"Don't touch me."

Bruce rounded the corner and walked in with Nat behind him, soon followed Bucky.

"Great," she rolled her eyes with a huff, "Where's everyone else? May as well make this a family affair."

"Gwen, when did this happen?" Bruce asked.

"In her sleep. I woke up when I felt her leave my side, I looked up and she was floating." Peter answered for her.

Bruce nodded as he thought over Peter's words. It was quiet for a moment until Bucky asked,

"It's not weird that he fell asleep in here with her?"

Peter looked at Bucky with furrowed brows, he didn't understand why he would think it was weird.

"Nah," Tony waved him off.

"They do it all the time. Usually, it's her in his room though. He has a TV." Nat included.

Bucky didn't know what the team was referring to was the close-knit friendship between Peter and Gwen. The only thing he felt was jealousy with these answers and the memory of what he saw earlier that night. He went to her room to see if she wanted another night of indoor camping, but what he found was her curled against Peter's side.

Realizing he was brooding in his own self-pity, he missed half of the conversation that took place.

"I don't know, Bruce! If I did, I wouldn't be up here now, would I?" Gwen exclaimed in high irritation.

The more irritated she grew, the more she began to glow. The angrier she got, the brighter she would glow.

"Kid, why don't we just calm down for a bit, take a breath." Tony suggested.

Narrowing her eyes at Tony, she chewed the side of her lip as she squeezed her fists.

"I told you to stop calling me that."

Flinging him across the room would be satisfying, she thought to herself. As if an invisible force heard her request, Tony flew across the room, connecting hard against the wall and sliding to the floor.

Gwen's eyes were wide in shock and fear as she stared at Tony. Wanting to be on the ground, she thought about running over to check on him. Once her feet touched the ground, she rushed over to Tony, only to be pushed away.

Wincing as he walked to the door, he turned to face Gwen, "No more magical, pink, glowing shit until you have someone else to train with. I'm going to contact Wanda."