Prologue

ANSHUMAN.

"But daadu it's unfair to me. You are doing wrong with me. "

What is pain and struggle for you?
When someone breaks your heart, you say it's aching... When you don't have money, that's a struggle for you.

But it's different for me.

For me the definition of pain and struggle is force. All the pressure and hopes family has on me.

I won't say, my family.

It pains me. Not because I am being forced but because it's my family.  And it's a struggle not because of all the endure I have to do but because I have to live with a grudge against my own family.

It's not that I hate them, because they put me in a place I can't say no to. But I am hurting because they don't try to understand my place.

"Unfair and wrong? What is that when it comes to family? People die for family. And I am just asking you to get married. "

"Daadu!" I yelled at him but his narrowed eyes were a full stop one which nobody can begin again.

"We are out of money. Your aunt is in jail and she needs money. Or else her cell mates will molest her. Rudram is gone and we need to find him so that we can marry him off to someone too. We are under pressure from all the creditors. We need support, Ansh. We need a hand. " He tried explaining to me.

But there are things in the world that makes sense and feels right but we are determined too, to not like the idea.

"But why am I the only one responsible for this?  You can use Veer. Get him married." I tattle and he groaned in frustration.

"He already is doing it. But don't you remember that he is already married once? Who will give a heartless man like him,  his or her daughter? And with a condition like this?"

He abandoned his first wife because she got diagnosed with the illness. Indeed nobody will settle down with him.

But am I the only leftover bate for all?

"Daadu! Then why would anyone ever be ready to give their daughter to me? A playboy? Epitome of Manwhore?" I asked him stating the fact and he sat on the couch.

After all the bankruptcy. All we have left is this penthouse of Satyamseth while he is in jail too.

"Because their daughter is a living nightmare."