Mantis' Powers - Gamora

Gamora x female Reader
Reader!Quill

(y/f/c) = Your favorite colour
(Y/n/n) = Your Nick name (If you don't have one, just say your real name)

Narrator POV:

"Hey guacamole!", you shouted as you walked towards your favorite guardian (except for yourself obviously). You had a huge crush on her, but never told her, because you were to sacred. She worse a t-shirt in (y/f/C) which just let her appear more lovable

"I told you not to call me that, (Y/n)", she sighed.

"Eh.... And I've decided not to do what you say."

"Oh? That's what's going on?"

"Huh?"

"You think you had a choice!"

"You've never eaten guacamole... It's actually very tasty."

"Maybe when you show me yours and Peter's home I get to eat guacamole."

"Did you just invited yourself on the earth?"

"I do, what I wanna, and you can't stop me."

"Really? The earth is mine, fuck off."

She looked you deep in the eyes and for a moment you both thought you would finally kiss, bit then you noticed Drax standing there and you took a few steps back.

You haven't even noticed that you tow had get closer and closer to each other's faces.

" How long have you been there?", you asked just to make sure you weren't paranoid.

"I'm not here."

"Yes you are, I can literally see you.", you responded.

"I've Master the ability to stand so incredibly still, that I become invisible for the eye. Watch."

"I can still se-" you get cut off by your twin brother Peter coming into the room.

"Hey Gamora, Drax and my favorite twin."

You just roll your eyes as you saw Roket and Groot behind him. Following Mantis behind.

"Hello", Mantis said in her special voice.

You all went to the table and ate.

Gamora sat across from you next to Mantis and as their arm touched she read her feelings.

"You have reomantical feelings.... For her!"

Her index finger points to you and you just stared at it - in shock.

Roket started to laugh really hard, as well as Drax.

"I am groot.", groot said.

"Yeah I think the should just kiss too, groot.",your bigger brother said. He was just 12 minutes older than you, but he thinks that would mean the world.

It didn't.

Everyone (even groot!) except from you and gamora laughed their asses off. You still looked at Mantis' index finger, as you would want to make sure it really pointed on you.

It did.

"Guacamole... You love me?", you wisphered.

"I dont know.", she whispered back.

"I don't know either."

"I wanna try something..."

Whjth that she stood up and walked over to you.

She grabbed your chekks with her green hands and looked you deep in the eyes.

You knew exectly what she was about to do any you knew you'd love this feeling.

She pushed her full lips onto yours and they fitted perfectly.

It was the best feeling you ever had - the butterflies in your stomach were shaking and you heart was riding a roller coaster.

As you pulled away to breath everyone looked at you, shocked, that you two really finally kissed.

Everything was silent.

You just looked in gamora eyes - she just looked in yours.

"So... You really like me, guacamole."

"And you like me, (Y/n/n)"

"Seemes like that..."

"Yeah...."

Then you missed again.