Selective Mute - Wanda Maximoff

2,55 k reads! You are crazy! Thank you so, so much!

Anyway... The lovely @ImIntoEveryone requested something with selective mute and I thought of Wanda, so here it is. Sorry, that I couldnt finish it sooner.

If you would like to write me about some character in particular, just lmk.

I have some drafts with yelena, but I'm not sure if they are good, should I post them anyway?

Everything that is written like this : 𝒽ℯ𝓎!  are her notes, she passes. (it's your handwriting) and this are your thoughts.

Selective mute -
Selective mutism (SM) is an anxiety disorder in which a person normally cannot speak in specific situations, specific places, or to specific people if triggered. Selective mutism usually co-exists with social anxiety disorder.[1] People with selective mutism stay silent even when the consequences of their silence include shame, social ostracism, or punishment.[2]

^^ that's from Wikipedia, for the people who don't know what it means to be selective mute. If you want to learn more about it, just look it up, there are many articles and websites, where you can read about it, or where you get help, if you are selective mute.

I don't know anyone, who is selective mute and I'm not myself, so if there are any mistakes, you can just correct me, I'd be happy to learn something new. I apologize for mistakes or errors!

TW - anxiety I think and selective mute, if that triggers some people.

3rd person POV:

(y/n) doesn't speak. She never speaks, even if it would be easier sometimes.

She always got in trouble at her old school for not speaking, until they realized she doesn't do it to provoke and is selective mute.

They tried everything to make her speak - nothing worked.

You knew you could work a normal job, where you would have to talk so much, so you became an agent. The fighting always helped you calm down and relax.

Somehow you landed In SHIELD and then with the Avengers.

They all respect, that you don't talk. Sometimes you would let Wanda read your thoughts, sometimes you would pass notes.

Everything went well. To well for Wanda. She fell for you, really hard, but she knew you wouldn't be interested, so she just ignored you, to save herself. To save her heart from being broken.

You didn't understand, why she would ignore you or never want to be in the same room as you. You always liked her, she was the person who first talked to you, as you'd be a normal person and not a thing or someone who needed special treatment. You were very thankful for that, she was grown to be a really good friend. But lately you noticed something different, different feelings for her than friendship.