Highschool - Yelena Belova

Highschool Au again, this was requested by the amazing @melina_xy, but I don't find the Screenshot anymore (and I'm too lazy to take a new one) the so you just have to find out what's going on while reading :)

Hope you like it! Have a good live!

<3

Third person pov:

"you can't do that, that's so unfair!", Yelena shouted at her parents Melina and Alexei as they told her to go to Natashas school.

Not that yelena didn't want to go to school with her sister, but she would just miss you.

She was in a Boarding school before and now her parents want her to go to midtownhigh, the school her sister was in.

But she'd miss you. There was no way in meeting you at the weekends - the boarding school was very strict and all across the country too - and she had no idea how she would live without you.

But there was no way Melina and Alexei would change their minds. And Yelena couldn't afford the boarding school herself so she needed her parents. And she needed to follow their rules, even if she didn't want to.

So she went to midtown high.

Natasha introduced Yelena to her friends, but Yelena wasn't really interested.

She didn't speak much to anyone, just out of protest.

But of course that didn't bring her back to her old school.

But then....

--

"Mom pleeeeeaaasssseeee"
"I pay so much for this bording school why would you want to go to a normal school now?"
"I-no reason I just think it's a great experience!"
"Uh.... Fine, I mean you have a good reason."
"thank you mom"

Puppy eyes and everything was fine.

You wanted to walk out of the room, a smirk on your face, and go to your room as she stopped you by grabbing your hand.

You looked back at her, curious what was going on.

Your mom looked you deep into your eyes and smiled. "Go get your girl and do what I couldn't...."

"I-"
She just smiled. "let's call your school."

--

You were lucky your mom understood, not everyone had the Support of their mother, and that was what you were really greatful for.

You were so happy you could meet the girl of your dreams again soon.

Yelena meanwhile had no idea she would soon be reunited with you, so she was everything but happy.

Natasha of course wanted to make her happy. She was still Yelenas bigger sister. But no matter what she did, Yelenas mood just became worse and worse.

-

"we've got a new student, so attention to the bord, class!", geh teacher shouted with his usual harsh tone.

Yelena looked up and met your eyes. Your beautiful eyes.

She always gets lost in them and forgets everything around her.

You winked at her as you looked at the other students to not make it this obvious.

"hello im (y/n) (y/l/n)." (uh I hate it to stand in front of a new class so much they all look at you like hungry animals and like tegy eouild judge you no matter what you do)

"pick a seat and sit down, we will start with a new topic today."

You nodded and walked straight up to Yelenas table.

Yelena sat alone, of course. Not that she didn't want to have company, it was just because she wanted to show everyone how much she hated this new school.

But as you sat down she shortly looked at you and smiled.

Like smiled, the other students in your class never saw her smile.

-

"I just have one question, how?"

You giggled as you and Yelena made your ways to one of the tables on the cafeteria.

"My mom really appreciates that I want to experience a normal school."

Yelena smiled. Again. And again.

Yelena was finally happy again....

What of course did go unnoticed by natasha and her friends.

"She sits with a girl, maybe they're friends and that's why she's finally happy."

"yeah I think you're overreacting nat, just be happy she is."

Nat knew something was up with you. Yelena was never that good at making new friends so why should it be so easy now? She never opened up fast to new people, but you and her still looked like the best friends.

Maybe because you were.... Or maybe a bit more than that even.

*

"nat I have to tell you something."

"um hm?", said one looked up from the book she was reading to see her sister holding hands with a stranger. Yeah, that's you. The stranger.

But not for long.

"You're (y/n), aren't you?"

"uhm, yep. Indeed, I am (y/n)", natasha could seem you were a bit nervous, so it must be something important yelena wanted to tell her.

"okay.... What did you want to tell me now?"

"I- (y/n) and I... We... We are like together. Like together together."

Natashas eyes widened as realization hit her. Not because she was against it, but because she cursed herself at how blind she was.

It all made sense now.

"since... Uh when?"

"I met her in my first year at the boring school. We didn't really liked each other at first, but then we realized we had much more in common that we though. We became beasties until we were like really drunk and kissed and... And then we finally got together."

"yep, alcohol made the best couples."

"you're not surprised?"

"oh no, not at all. I can sense this kind of stuff."

"you can sense it?"

"yep.", she said, popping the p.

Yelena rolled her eyes.

"yep you're totally a goddess with supernatural powers, now let's go to the cinema, (y/n/n)."

You smiled at her.

The doorbell Rang and as you two walked out to go to the cinema, you opened the door.

"who's there?", natasha screamed from upstairs.

"oh, just your girlfriend."

"my wha- yelena!"

Yelena laughed and ran outside, still holding your hand and dragging you into the fresh air with her.

As you sat in the cinema, the credits rolling, you looked at yelena in the little light and whispered "yeah mom, I got my girl."

Yelena looked at you and soon pulled you into a slow, loving kiss.