Picture - MJ

Thanks to @melina_xy for this requests (I'll do the other ones later)

So... That's it, enjoy <3

Mjs pov:

There was a beautiful girl in my math class.

No like reeeeeally beautiful.

She had (long / short) (your hair colour) hair with (favorite colour) colored strands. Her eyes were a gorgeous shade of (your eye colour) and her smile made the sun shine along.

She sat in the middle of the classroom, good for me to look at.

And as I did my daily sit with the detention kids to draw them, I noticed her too.

She never got detention, something must've happened. But that wasn't about me.

I grabbed my best pen and looked at her shortly, admiring all her features and making myself ready to draw.

She didnt even looked sad or something, but I drew her anyway.

As the teacher entered and saw me sitting there, he just gave me a look and sighed.

But he knew I wouldnt leave so he just sat down on the stool behind his desk and tapped on his phone.

Afterwards he played a video of captain America and since I know him personally as Peter introduced me to him this was more hilarious to me than to anyone.

Bit I just smiled and continued drawing.

The pen felt good in my hand and my fingertips felt the rough paper underneath them.

I brushed some hair back, because it was really annoying me and as I looked up again I found her staring at me. I blushed a bit, but I was a master at hiding blushing so she didn't notice (hopefully).

Her lips curled into a smile and she looked so cute right now.

I didn't smiled back of course,I'm Michelle Jones not snow-white.

Then her gaze left myself and went to the TV again.

God this girl drives me fucking crazy!

I wanted to draw her perfectly. Wanted to capture her beautiful face.

So I did. The ink dropped down my finger and I cursed quietly under my breath.

I saw her smile and rolled my eyes at her.

As detention was nearly over my drawing of her was finished and I left a note, wripping the page out of my notebook.

In a specific angel your actually not that ugly.

I know she would make her cute chuckle when she reads this, that's why I wrote it.

As she didn't look I let the paper slide into her backpack, hoping she wouldnt notice.

*-*

On the next day she came up to me and we chatted for a while, laughing.

And I actually asked her out. I was brave enough to say "hey, would you like to go on a date with me?",

I. Was. Brave. Enough.

Finally.

Only took me about two years.

And then we started dating, on my birthday she asked me if I wanted to be her girlfriend and of course I said yes,. I'm not dumb and I love her.

"And that, kids, is how I met your mother."

The two boys and our daughter sat infront of me, with wide eyes, smiling.

Then (your youngest sons name) rubbed his eyes and (your oldest so es name) yawned. (your daughters name) snuggled up closer to her brothers and I kissed all Of them on the forehead before leaving their big room.

As we moved in our house we wanted them all to have separated rooms, but they didn't want to so we gave them one big.

My beautiful wife stood in the doorway, adoring our sigh.

"What?", I whispered While I left the room.

"Nothing, just admiring my wife and my beautiful three kids."

I chuckled and kissed her, before we went to bed together.

Hey! Thanks for reading!

This book got 1,1k votes, 553 comments and 32,1k reads! Holy crap-

Have a good day or night, ly <3