Locked Up - Yelena Belova

Requested Form the amazing @Shatteredphoenix0319, here you go, sorry that it took me so long <3

Hope you enjoy :)

Anyway thanks you for all the support, it means really a lot to me

Warnings - death of loved ones, crying, depression, self isolation

Yelenas point of view:

I felt like I died. I felt like a piece of myself died with my sister. I couldn't imagine what I would do without her, but now I'd have to live without her.

She sacrificed herself because of that damn stone. Noone needs stones, she should live.

I don't blame Clint tho, I see how it destroyed him and I know he tried everything to save her, she had to.

I know it, but I can't feel it.

I was lost without her and as I finally found her again, I lost her again.

No there's only one way of seeing her again.

Not that I haven't thought about it....

Bug there was something holding me back, a side in myself that holds on on this life and knows its worth the living.

But I can't think with that side, my mind is always dark since Natasha died.

Ive locked myself in my room, self isolation.

I refused to eat or to talk to anyone, but as time went by they all tried. But I was just so... So destroyed. I couldnt even think straight.

As time went by (y/n) or Wanda came and brought me food, I refused to let them in tho, even if I really wanted, so they just lay it on front of the door, I'll wait until their gone and then I'll grab my food and eat it alone inside my room.

I just can't imagine living without her, I can't imagine how it will be without her. I don't want to imagine how it will be without her.

I refuse to belive she's actually dead, I refuse to belive I won't see her ever  again. (Mood tbh)

(y/n) and Wanda always came looking for me, but I won't let them in.

But one day it happened.

(y/n) s point of view;

I came giving her her usual food. Even if she won't talk to me, I would spend hours sitting in front of her door, talking to her. I knew she probably won't listen, but I couldn't go without talking to her, even if I'd talk to myself.

Today I sat down at the door with my back to the door and my head rested on the door too. I couldn't know she did the same inside the room. (bit like Anna and Elsa from frozen if you know what I mean).