Mission Partner - Maria Hill

This was the request from the lovely @EmilyVannDampsWife  hope you like how it turned out <3

My wattpad bugged, I don't know if this uplodes, but okay. Hope it will

THIRD PERSON POV:

You put your files in your bag to work at them at home, since it was late and you didn't really want to stay in the headquarters for so long.

Yeah, you loved your job, but sometimes it got to much with all the people.

And at home it was quieter than in the headquarters.

And you liked it quiet.

Not that you were shy. Okay a bit, but around the right people you were pretty loud.

It was just that you didn't want to get noticed by them.

The next day and you were out of breath as you missed your train station and runned into your office.

Normally someone different would bring you your files, normally Gabe would bring them to you.

You had no idea why it was Maria today, but fury wanted her to bring them to you since they were important.

'Wow she looks good.', Maria thought.

You bend your hair back and looked up as your door opened.

And there she stood.

You admired her.

Not in a creepy way or something, you just liked her and thought she was amazing at what she did.

Now that she stood here you were a bit unprepared.

"oh uh hi there..."

She gave you a nod. She didn't want to be rude or something it was just her way of greeting. All professional.

"Fury wants me to bring you these."

She dropped the files onto your desk and say the little doodles you drew on your notebook. For some strange reason she smiled at them.

For the next two days you were always on her mind. She had no clue why but she couldn't think about something different.

As she spoke with Natasha in the evening the talked about how the redhead had a crush on (you can decide) and Maria then was asked if she had a crush.

Maria thought for a moment and then started to talk about oyu out of the blue. But she didn't say your name and she said she asked for her friend. But Natasha wouldn't be a super spy if she had no clue what was going on. (she obviously had)

Fury (being the protective dad he is) of course noticed something was up and asked her about it.

She thought for a moment and then questioned slowly: "you know (y/n) (y/l/n)?"