Coming Back - Wanda X Romanoff!Reader

You are nats kid in this :) (I know it's not possible for her to have kids, just pretend okay)

You and wanda had a thing going on before you left, but you will understand while your read

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW:

'Does she even love me?'

It was not the first time you asked yourself that question. Every night when you couldn't sleep, every day when she chooses someone different over you again.

Your mother, Natasha, was always there for you when you were younger. But now she hardly ever pays attention to you or the fact how you feel.

Sometimes you don't even see her in weeks, because she asks Fury for extra missions. You always told yourself she was just a really busy woman and were proud of her saving the world. You never thought it could be because of you.

But then she started to ignore you in her free time too. She barely talked to you in days and days. And she would always say she's busy, but then you would just see her sitting around or talking to the rest or the team, not seeming so busy.

You just were so sick of it.

But you had Wanda. She was your best friend (shes as old as you) and she was always, really ALWAYS, there for you.

And then you fell on love.

With her.

You were scared to admit it, but in the end it was true and you had to accept it, you fell in love with a woman. Wanda maximoff was the reason you found out you were a lesbian.

Now it was harder to talk to her, now, that she was your crush. You were always distracted by her soft lips until you saw them smirking one day and felt them on yours seconds after.

You two were truly in love, that's why she got a letter herself as you ran away.

You just couldn't take it anymore.

Natasha was not the same person she used to be.

"Friday, if anybody comes in here, make sure to Inform them about the letters, k?", you asked the AI, your bags in your hands, ready to go while all the others were on a mission natasha didn't want you to go on.