!!!Parent trap - Natasha Romanoff

You're all teenagers in this and of course Natasha is not your twinsister!

First things first, this oneshot is based of the 1998 movie "The parent trap". I just love it and used to watch it like all the time. Amazing movie! If you haven't watched it I highly recommend. 

(i linked the trailer here for everyone interested)

But for those who haven't watched it I'm just going to quickly summerize what's important for this oneshot. There is a camp and if two people always fight they get kind of like detention or house arrest or something and need to stay in a little house away from the others. Its basically so that the two of them learn to function with each other and that they don't fight as much anymore. that they make friends withe ach other, peace blah blah, you knwo the drill. And because Natasha and you always seem to play pranks on each other and fight with each other the camp leaders fury and hill decided it'd be best for you to spend some time in this hut. 

(that's not the main plot of the movie, but that's what's important for this oneshot, just watch the trailer if youre interested.)

I mean what could possible go wrong ;) 

Enjoy reading and have a wonderful day!

(gets a bit steamy in the end, but nothing too bad i guess, i still put a warning in the title but not like a big one if you understand what i mean haha)

________

You hated it here. As your father Tony Stark suggested you could spend your summer holidays in a summer camp you were amazed and excited. 

But then you saw who also came to this camp. 

Natasha fricking Romanoff and her sister Yelena. 

You knw both of them from your school and you had been rather happy to spend your hoidays having a break from the constant mocking and bickering, even if you had to admit that the fighting became an important part in your day to day life. 

You could honestly not imagine how boring school would be without her. 

But you still din't like her and having some time alone was never that bad of an idea. 

Yelena was not the problem, shes rather quiet except for when she wants something. She's not in the same year you and Natasha are in because she is her little sister. The times you had to speak with her everything went by smoothly, you even joked around with each other and if it weren't for Natasha you two could honestly become great friends. 

Natasha was the problem. 

She was like the medicine thats keeping you alive, but slowly killing you from the inside. It wouldn't be the same without her, she was needed in your everyday life. But like the medicine what seemed important, essential and life saving from the outside really kills you slowly and unnoticed in the inside. 

So as you saw her on your first day entering the camp your smile instantly dropped. 

Why the fuck did god play with you like this? 

"Oh look who's there"
"Definitely not your fashion sense, don't know where you lost it"

Both of you had annyed looks on your face, but as you saw Yelena you smiled at her before going back to mocking Natasha. 

"Girls, stop, I am speaking now. When the cake talks the crumbs are silent, okay?", Maria Hill said and went back to explaining the rules. 

You weren't in a cabin with Natasha, but with Yelena.