Only U - Natasha

The Lovely jerullium requested this and I'm very happy to write it!

I'm sorry I change the pov so much I wrote that over more days, because I had really no motivation for anything. Hope that's okay

Third person pov

Natasha Romanoff.

Everyone would describe her as a cold hearted assassin. She let's nobody in, basically turns everyone down, that wants to be in a relationship with her.

She's only really close with her sister Yelena and her best friend Clint.

But you're in love with her and you're not giving up this quickly.

Natashas pov:

Yeah, I tell them to leave, I let nobody in, but I'm still very sad when they actually go.

But (y/n) didn't. And yes, I'm a bit flustrated and happy about that, but still....

They'll all just hurt me so I can't do that.
What if she'll leave like everyone else? What if she's not different than all the others?

I asked Clint for help, but he just chuckled. As he saw how sirious I was, he sat down besides me and looked me deep into my eyes.

"There's a reason I didn't shoot. There's a reason I'm your best friend. There's a reason (y/n) loves you. Don't ever forget that you found the people that love you. And it's their loss if they leave, because you're an amazing and talented woman. And you're worthy of love."

Clint is such an amazing best friend. If you ever need a serious advice or just want to be cheered up - go to the little archer and he'll do everything to cheer you up and help you the best as he can.

But my sister gives good advice too. But maybe to other things.

-

"Come oooon... It's worth trying!", Yelena tried to persuade me into asking (y/n) out.

But... The truth is I was scared.
So fucking scared.

"But-"

"no buts! I'm tired of you two, ask her out or I'll do it in your name."
"you can't just-"
Yelena raised her eyebrow. "yeah? Watch."

"no! Okay, okay, I'll do it... Tomorrow."

"now."

"you know how much I hate you?"
She smiled at me ironically.
"I do, but I'm your lovely sister so you can't hate me for long."
"gosh I hate you."

-

Third person pov:

So natasha  asked you out. And you said yes.