Jealousy - Wanda Maximoff

This Oneshot was requested by the amazing  @AmHEREtoreadonl3

Sorry that it took me so so so so long

In this nobody knows about your relationship with her

Third person Point of view :

Stark trew a party to celebrate his birthday.

He of course invited all of the Avengers so that means you too.

You wanted to look good so you wore your favourite (dress/suit) in (y/f/C).

You braided your hair and put some makeup on.

As you were ready you walked down the hallway to natashas room.

Hers was right next to Wanda's and you had promised natasha to pick her up and help her with her makeup, so that's what you did.

The same time with Wanda:

Wanda had no idea where you were. Really no idea.

But then she remembered you wanted to help natasha.

And she started to imagine you making her hair and makeup and giggling with her... She smiley got jealous. But she would never admit that.

She imagined things that never happened and as she talked with pietro her realized she zoned out.

"Hello? Wanda?"

"Hm yes?"

He rolled his eyes and then looked behind Wanda where you stepped inside the room with Natasha on your side.

Wanda turned around to see you laughing with Natasha.

And of course eshe got jealous, but of course she didn't see it herself.

Natasha went to talk with some agents she knew and you sat down onto one of the couches.

Right as Wanda wanted to walk up to you two of Tony's guesfs sat down next to you.

You smiled at them and they started a conversation.

Wanda didn't want to look suspicious and didn't want to have to tell everyone about your relationship, so she did nothing and just went on talking to her brother.

But now she was looking at you and facing the bar with her back. Just because she wanted to see you.

The two business men practically snuggled up against your sides. Obviously they were flirting with you.

It was like a competition who could get you sooner. Little did they know you were in a happy relationship with the scarlet witch.

But you never notice if somebody was flirting with you so why should you now?

"This Party's boring, let's just go to my house, gorgeous", one of the man suggested in a flirty voice.

Of course wanda heared that. And let's just say she was not happy.

She had enough.

Enough of them pressing against you and enough of you not noticing how they flirt with you.

Pietro talked to her the whole time, but of course he noticed how she always glanced over to you and seemed not in the right state of mind.

She was giving the two men angry looks. And if looks could kill.....

"Just go and get your girl sis", he whispered directly in her ear while he grabbed his drink from the bar.

Wanda looked at him shocked and he chuckled. "I've got my eyes everywhere."

"Uhm- Pietro look-"

"It's okay, we can talk about it later, now go get her" he pushed her away with his arms.

She walked up to you and the men and smiled at them.

"Hey (y/n), they need you in... They need you in the back.", she smiled at you.

You could see the Jelousy in her eyes.

You had no idea why she was jealous, but you could see it.

You stand up with her and she led you out of the room the party was in.

You walked into her room as she pushed her lips onto yours.

You kissed back, even if you still had no idea why she did what she did. Not that you had a problem.

You breathlessly pulled away, before looking deep into her eyes.

You two walked to the bed and sat down, cuddling.

"Why... Why did you do that?"

"I don't like these men, touching everything of my girl."

"Your girl?"

"Mhm.", she snuggled up against you.

"I didnt even notice."

"I know, you never do."

For some moments it was quiet. "But... Were you jealous...?"

"No. What. Meeee?"

You giggled and kissed her head.

You wouldn't trade this woman for anything in the entire world.

Happy Halloween!

I just remembered today's the 40th death day from James and lily potter (wrong Fandom I know, but still sad)

Okay have a great day/night <3