Chp 1: He's name is Purpled

Inspired by Wife Haver? More like Husband haver by Imdead_inside

Chapter 1: He's name is Purpled

"WHAT ?!"

Puffy grimaced, she looked at her fiancé, a similar reaction with the others, shocked and baffled.

"What's wrong?" Puffy asked, head tilt on the side. Not really sure, what's the commotion all about.

"What do you mean, what's wrong?" Tubbo looked hysterical as his husband tried to calm him off. "You just told us that Tommy is going to build your house!"

Puffy nodded slowly. "That's true? We already talk to the phone and already agreed, send me a couple of sketches for our preferences"

"No, no! That's impossible! Tommy run away three years ago! How did you possible talk to him?!" Phil questioned, wings puffing out.

"I know.." Puffy smiled sadly. "But not long I talked to his husband—"

"WHAT ?!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HUSBAND ?!"

"MARRIED?! WHO MARRIED MY BROTHER ?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING ?!"

Puffy sighed at their exclaimed, faces of disbelieved, and shouts rattled the whole kingdom.

"Yes, he has a husband, his lovely, and a doctor" Puffy added. "And we went to the short expedition that I'm telling you about Niki? The conference? Yeah I met him there then exchange few words"

"So, he just agreed to you that he's going back here?" Ranboo, after a minute of silence, not really comprehending everything, asked.

"He did, I would have thought he would disagree but his husband insisted, that they would just go here and have a vacation, sort of"

"When? When are they going here?" Techno asked, eyes narrowing.

"On Friday, I think before they ended the call, I heard his husband saying, they're using this as opportunity for a honeymoon?"

"WAIT WHAT ?!"

"HONEYMOON ?!"

"WHO THE FUCK IS HIS HUSBAND ?!"

Puffy almost laughed out loud at Techno's and Wilbur's reaction, furious, and enraged. Tubbo's infuriated while Phil's fuming and irate.

While the others were just baffled and confused, while the others seems intrigued at the blonde's husband or was it the person itself?

The person whom run away three years after the war, suddenly vanished in thin air, no one knows where he go and what had happened.

Theseus Innit Minecraft

"Puffy.." Wilbur started, eyes going wild, and angry, not to her but the fact that his brother, the youngest among the three, his baby brother got married.

"What is the name of the person he married to?"

All ears and eyes trained to the only therapist in the SMP, intrigued at the mysterious husband at once the member, the sun, and reigning chaos of the Dream SMP.

Puffy's eyes suddenly went somewhere along the crowd. In the end corner, the quiet and neutral citizens. Punz, and Ant blinked in unison.

"He's name is Purpled"

-

Authors Note:
NO DEATHS OR WHATEVER
This took place after Doomsday War. Wilbur got revived.
Yes, there will still be against but mind u that purpled and tommy are BAMF AND SMART. like JUST FUCKING AWESOME AND POGS!!!