Chp 14: Believe me when I say what you lost shall be regain once again

Chapter 14: Believe me when I say what you lost shall be regain once again

I wasn't expecting anything nothing grand of change the moment I left the Dream SMP.  I left without anything on me just the clothes that I was wearing clothes that far too loose on my body, torn, and rigged. It was filled with filth and dirt.

I shuddered looking at myself from the stream of water, the dark eerie night covered the vast space. My eyes used to be as bright as the ocean sea, hair rivaling the sun in the daylight but now it was all murky and dark.

My face too thin and pale, it was unhealthy white, due to lack of sleep, and food. I mourned for the lost of childhood that I could never experience again, lost of family that I could never have, and a home that I could never find.

I cried as the moon looked over my body, the wind softly gushed. The nightmare never stops and the trauma will forever engraved in me.  It was unfair.

I was far too tired, and exhausted for my age.

"Hey!—"

I shriek in surprised, yelped in pain. A nostalgic face so familiar yet not, he was kneeling one of his knee in front of me, a hand outstretched.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

I exclaimed, brushing the tears off my face, slapping his hands.

DON'T PITY ME

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT

STOP

STOP

STO—

"Tommy..."

I felt his hands around my body, hugging me tight but soft, flinching away in surprised but also melting at the warm body heat. I tried to get away, but he kept humming, shushing me, rubbing my back.

"It's okay, everything is going to be okay"

I let out a whimpered trying to shook my head. How would he know? How would he know that everything is going to okay? I lost everyone! I have no one!

"Believe me when I say what you lost shall be regain once again"

It was faint a distant whisper, but It was filled with promise and assurance. I grabbed his clothes fisting trying to reached for warmth

....and just like that fast forward three years after.

I finally have a home a childhood even if it was late still managed to experience what it was like and even more than that to get to experience it with the family that I longed for.

"What you smiling about, Mumcle?"

I blinked and turned to look at Michael, the others staring at us curiously. I shook my head, and giggled. "Who knows.." Fixating my hold to my sleeping son, Sammy, gave me a deadpan looked.

"I never knew you're also crazy, Mumcle" I blushed while the others laughed.

"Hey! Seriously, Sammy!" I ruffled his hair, earning a groaned, his hands trying to pry my hand off his hair. "You're like eerie like Technoblade! But much more tinier!"

"OHHHH!"

"MUMCLE YOU HIT THE SORE SPOT"

"IM NOT TINY, IM AVERAGE AND STILL GROWING!"

Sammy's face flushed in red, pout evident. The children laughed teasing the other. Now that I think about it even if Sammy is a creeper like his brother he was kind of small at his age, around five foot and six inches.

"Alright, I'm sorry, Sammy" I half heartedly apologized to the hybrid creeper. Sammy pout grew but nevertheless accepted. "Hey, don't be too down at that! You might be a late bloomer"

Peter started to squirmed around my arms, ears perking up, tails moving fast. "Dada?" He called out, eyes blinking out his sleep, nudging his nose to mine, earning an excited bark from me.

"Papa!" Peter most of the time try to sniffed us for him to recognize whether we are a pack or a threat. It is an identification for him. "Hello, Baby..." I kissed his cheeks, as he squealed.

He let out a small yawned, stretching his little body on my arms then ears perk up, eyes sparkled staring ahead, letting out small yipped of happiness.

"Papa! Pack!"

He continually to squirm wanting to come down from my hold. I smiled letting him down as he wobbly run while the others shriek in surprised.

"Mumcle?!"

"Wait! Peter!"

"Baby Pete!"

"Don't run off!"

I stopped them before the rest could run, easing them to calm down. "Peter already knew that the others are there with Pace. No need to run off"

"Is that alright? What if he got lost?" Alice asked, worriedly.

"Purpled, already taught Peter to howl" I said, matching the others as we walked to the path where Peter run off.

"Howl for what?" Junior questioned. "It's an howl for us to know his condition, each howl indicate how he is, and sort of other things"

Not long after I said that, an howl rang through the woods.

Dada, pack, here, safe!

I smiled at his howl in other people's perspective, they wouldn't distinguish any howl or the underly meaning of it. But because Peter is young, still beginning to talk only merely expresses himself through growl, bark, whimper, and howl. Purpled and I decided to adjust and learn from ourselves how to communicate with him.

"Such like that"

Author's Note:

Just a short chapter for now , next chapter will be OC character introduce, yay !
Be sure to comment down below if you have any question or what.

I can't believed the amount of supports and criticism that I received. Thank you so much!

Move On. Be Happy. ( archive of our own / ao3 )
Kudos: 1158
Hits: 17,879
Bookmarks: 152

Move On. Be Happy ( Wattpad )
Votes: 384
Reads: 7.14k