Chp 7: It's going to be fine

Author's Note: Let's go!! Another chapter for you guys!!

Chapter 7: It's going to be fine

I wasn't really expecting a big schemes when one night despite being exhausted to the bone, body aching from all the work in the emergency room endlessly walking, barely gotten to eat nor drink came home with a huge smile on his face being married with him for more than three years.

I can almost distinguished immediately the meaning beneath on his smile, mischief, and eagerness... to what???

I stared at him, one brow up, faint giggles from our little pup on the other side of the room.

Purpled stride to my side, happy skips, and soft humming. "If  you're planning to do something not today, Love"

He raised his arms up, almost as if he got caught, chuckling as he kissed my temple gently.

"Hello, Sweetheart"

I kissed his cheek back, eagerly trying to fit himself on our one person couch, half of his butt on the chair while the other is drape across my lap.

"Where's the lil pup?" He asked, and pointed him out to the room near the living room. "He's out playing with Eddie"

"Hmmm'kay, how about the others?"

"Somewhere around the house but I distinctly heard that Steve is baking" He hummed at that, fingers laced to mine, our rings twinkle in the ray of the light.

"I met Puffy today.."

I hummed back urging him to continue.

"Well, we talked, she briefly mentioned she's building a house with Niki—"

A dread pooled on my stomach, narrowing my eyes at him as he chose to ignored me.

"And suggested you build their house!"

"What?!" I exclaimed, as Purpled, almost fell down on the floor when I joggled down my surprised.

"Shi—Theo! My heart was about to burst!"

"Sorry, Love!" I fixated my hold on him but smacked his head earning a small a groan.

"What gives?!"

"Why would you do that? What were you thinking?! She's knows we're married?! What if the others suddenly going to barge in our home—"

"—Theseus!" I gasped trying to regulate my breathing as my husband, rubbed my back, eyes looking worried.

"Calm down, Sweetie" He smiled, eyes continued to stare down mine, our foreheads touching to one another.

"It's going to be fine"

"Are we really ready for this, Gray?" I whispered, my anxiety bursting left, and right.

"Do you think it's safe for our pup to meet them?"

Purpled stood up from our couch, then pulled me from where I was seated then carried me onto the bigger couch where he lay down, me being on top of him.

"Puffy said everything changed, it's peaceful now, no more war, no more hostility they all came down to an agreement"

I bit my lips nervously, trying to ease them all my anxiety towards the place.

"It's about time, yeah?" Purpled continued to rubbed my back,  left cheeks squished on his chest.

"We'll bring everyone to look after you and our lil pup"

"I don't need protection, Gray. I can protect myself you know that"

Purpled laughed softly. "I know, I know but it's a good opportunity for the others to travel as well!"

I sighed defeatedly.

"You're right. It's about time for them to meet our family"

"Dada! Papa!" A soft but rushed padded to our directions, we fixated our position into a sitting position just in time a small pup jumped on us.

"Dada! Home!"

Purpled scooped our pup, earning a joyful shriek followed by a series of giggles.

"I'm home, baby!"