Author's Note

Surprise! I am alive and kicking!
I know some maybe disappointed that it's not a update but I can and will once assure that I'll be updating quite soon.
Please stick until the end of the author's note because I have new pending stories that you may or may not like and I need your opinions.
The reason why I suddenly disappeared was because of unstable mental health, college, and work. I am a second year college student with almost nine subject ( Yes, It's too much but I am overload ), I am also a full time in my work.
Just recently I had my preliminary exams and I couldn't afford to multi task well especially most of my exam are research papers. Anyways it's done and I managed to breathed out. I also started working out to improve my mental health.

But before we start let's have a vote.
Should I do a mass update to all the stories? Or just upload it right now?
I can promise you now two chapters per story.
Please Vote so I can know..hehe

This are my pending works in progress and I know some of you are going to be excited of these. I'll be adding short description ( like a prompt ).

What happened in LAS NEVADAS?!?!
-They woke up married without knowing how that happened. Now they are finding a way to get divorce along the way trying to find out what happened that night as well as attracting unwanted overprotective family.

Out of my League ( Bittersweet ending / platonically )
-AO3: This is a series called "1 song and a story"
-Wattpad: This is one book series ( unconnected stories )
-Purpled always admire Tommy from a far but he always been a coward to talk to him. An opportunity came on the day of their masquerade prom.
-Out of my League by Stephen Speaks

DAMN, ITS BRUTAL OUT HERE!
-"I'll get to the point, I'm here to marry, Tommy!—His pregnant with my son!"
-Cue a lot of misunderstanding, overprotective sbi, flustered, and cute Tommy

Agoraphobic
-Older Brother Corpse
-Younger Sibling Wilbur, Techno & Tommy

Everything, in time.
-Romantically Involved Tommy/OC with children.
-( I can assure you it's not problematic and won't be further expound their relationship it's more on family relationship than their marriage life. More on the children and the relationship on the DSMP )
-Tommy is around 20ish.
-Basically tommy attended sam and ponk's wedding revealing unexpected in his new life.
-Spoiler alert: Tubbo / Ranboo / Purpled platonically married and has Shroud and Michael as their sons ( funfact: Supposedly It's Purpled and Tommy's son but... )

Expect nothing, appreciate everything.
-Shroud innit centric
-Michael and Fundy ( Imagine Wilbur and Techno era ff )became the favorite grandchild and nephew among the family.
-Shroud was criticized and judged a lot because they don't believed that tommy could raise him better when in fact shroud is like oblivious and cute.
-Since Michael got spoiled a lot he became a bit arrogant always expect that this will be like that and did tantrums.

I am very sorry that I haven't replied to any of your comments but I'll be sure to start replying right away.
Here are my accounts:
Ao3
Curious Cat

Links will be on the description.
Since you really can't copypaste or can press the link.

Oh yeah! I'm not updated to the lore I heard eryn joined? tommyarg?
Yo! Imma think new fic to these shit.
Wtf is happening?!? I need to catch up man...
And Curious Cat me!!!! I need to talk to people HAHHAHAHAH
Until then see you guys soon :3