Chp 15 : You're fucking late!

Author's Note:

A long chapter for this chapter!
The OC's are being introduced, I'll be posting the character's profile with their personality because someone requested :)
And also I'm trying to step up my writing style, since some wanted it to be detailed or smt, not that I mind, since you know it's a challenge that I needed.  Hope u like it :)

Chapter 15: You're fucking late!

"What the fuck!"

"Language, Fundy" I chided the fox hybrid laughing at their gaping surprise gazed at the newcomers in front us. I smiled softly, my bird instinct preen in happiness seeing my whole family in front me.

My husband comes last than my children. Sorry, Love.

It was also such sight to see as they all gathered together whether they look at us their parent's or not being part of my hoard makes me cooed to protect, and care for my fledglings.

"Ommie!" Zac greeted, arms waving around, wearing a plain white tee over a baggy hoodie. His hair tied in a bun, scar on his left eye, and around his neck. 

Zac, a zombie hybrid.

The others whom are engaged in small talk while my youngest seated down on Pace's back yipping, turned to our directions beaming happily when they heard Zac called me.

"You're fucking late!"

Eddie scowled, face scrunching, enderman hybrid, unlike Ranboo's split skin, and heterochromatic eyes, he has a bouncy curly purple hair, and an emerald eyes, and pale white color skin.

He wore a black knitted turtle neck long sleeves, black coat, two silver chain necklaces, rimmed glasses, few dangle earrings, and rings.

"Language, Ed" Steve, wither skeleton hybrid, glared at the other smacking the back of his head earning a groan. "What if Peter hears you?"

"How long have you been waiting?" I asked, similar to Eddie's clothes the only different it was grey knitted turtle neck long sleeves, no coat, and less accessories.

"An hour or two? That's alright we've been strolling around the place" He replied.

I cooed softly, nudging my hand on Pace's face a loud and deep purred resonate the forest, as the phantom plopped his body  down on the ground.

I shriek of surprised made me turned around almost forgetting the group of teens that came along with me. As they stared three feet away from us, snorting, a seven foot, creeper hybrid, shying away, trying to hide his muscular body behind the tree.

"Seriously? You big shit!" Eddie walked towards the hybrid, pulling him off by his ear, earning a yelp, as the creeper hybrid stumble clumsily, his ears reddening, eyes cast down on the ground, body half bended. "Why the hell are you hiding yourself there?!"

The hybrid shook his head, brown beanie hiding his hair, plain brown shirt, with brown fluffy coat, and a black knitted scarf big enough to cover half of his lower face. I tiptoed a little bit cupping his face as he eyes crinkles knowing he was smiling underneath the scarf.

I miss you, Chris

I tap his face.

Miss you too, Ommie

He tapped back.

After they settle down, the kids were left staring at the four older hybrids.

"What's your name?" Junior asked, his eyes stared in amazed. The cat hybrid wonders how these older hybrids do and there's something about them that is intriguing.