Character Profile

Author's Note:
I know the personality wasn't details or was focused on season 1 but now I'll try to focused on their feelings, pov, and details and whatsoever. I'm very keen on people's criticism that's why I'm trying to improve what I was lacking and neglecting. And I'll try to make the story more funnier and engaging maybe even longer.

NO PROOF READING

Name: Grayson Purpled
Age: 20
Hybrid: Alien
Personality:
- He is the type to act irrationally, trying to intimidate people with harsh, and cold words and action that he deem with hostile towards his family.
- While being with his family, he acts more mischievous, naughty, and would often start the noise, and playful banter.
- At his husband, more caring, clinging, and loving he is quick to act when it comes to his husband needs.

Name: Theseus Minecraft
Age: 19
Hybrid: Avian
Personality:
- He often keep his emotion in check not quick to act to those people he find with hostility. Always find a way out through words than actions.
- As for his family, he is often seen docile and soft, a mother hen to his children. There would be times where match up Purpled's playful banter, and sometimes even more chaotic after all he used to ( still is ) the most chaotic and feisty when he was younger just hidden.
- Towards his husband, he often act more submissive, bare open to his emotions, timid.

Name: Peter
Age: 5
Hybrid: Wolf
Personality:
- He would often act like Purpled, mischievous always chaotic yet often wanted his Papa, protective in nature and always seeking for attention.
- Papa ( Tommy ) is his favorite.
- ( Purpled and Peter would sometimes compete for his attention... ).

Name: Chris ( 1st )
Age: 18
Hybrid: Creeper
Personality:
- He has a disorder called Selective Mutism. He will be seen less approachable and often would stay afar from other people except his family.
- He is protective in nature but most of the time always shying away from the others, and clumsy.
- Even with his personality, he is also the scariest and fiercest among the four, with his quiet nature, he is quick to act to protect and defend his family.
- He uses morse code and sign language to communicate but sometimes on rare occasion will be heard talking.
- He always cover his bottom face with his scarfs.

Name: Steve ( 2nd )
Age: 18
Hybrid: Wither Skeleton
Personality:
- Unlike Chris, Steve is much more approachable and would often be the one who always to talk to people.
- He is calm and more like strategies type of person, always approach people and observe everything around him.
- He keep in check at Eddie, and Zac, who often fight at each other. ( Even if the eldest, Chris, is the scariest, and could definitely keep the other in check, he doesn't bother because it would often overpower by his shy and clumsy nature but when Chris really needs to act then things could be really scary and terrifying ).

Name: Zac ( 3rd )
Age: 18
Hybrid: Zombie
Personality:
- He has a carefree, and playful personality. Often find things joyful and act like childlike. Always high spirited.
- He and Eddie would often banter with one another seeing and knowing that their personality would clash.
- He is however the most cunning and devious among the four. Unlike Steve, the strategic, he more like the inside mind there is always a secret behind his cheerful personality.
- Has a scar on his left eye that left him blind. He also has a nasty scar that wraps until his chest until his waist.

Name: Eddie ( 4th )
Age: 18
Hybrid: Enderman
Personality:
- He is very stubborn, fierce, and aggressive. He often act and say what his feel without remorse.
- Often times the most vicious and feral because his instinct would take over his nature.
- ( In short, he acts like younger Tommy ).
- He isn't the like the other enderman hybrid, a rare kind, due to his appearance he was frequently "bullied" when he was younger hence why his personality is like that.
- When it comes to affection he actually tactile, subtle and low key when he wanted. He doesn't shy away especially when Peter, and Tommy, is the one giving that affection. He acts less aggressive to the other family member when needed.

Name: Michelle
Age: 10
Hybrid: Sheep
Personality:
- She is one the smartest and cunning among the group but often seen as the mother hen and mature though there are handful of times when she can be as mischievous always curious.

Name: Michael
Age: 9
Hybrid: Zombie-Piglin
Personality:
- Michael definition is as chaotic as Tubbo's personality, brash but smart for his age, and the scientist of the group.
- The very definition of the always bringing the chaos and pranks through his love in experimentation and science he always create pranks in different ways.
- He is also the first ( beside Fundy ) child in the server being adopted. That's why, he was kept inside their mansion for a couple years making him engaged more in books and intrigued at his Uncle Tommy due to the amount of photos and story that he heard from his parent's.

Name: Junior
Age: Cat
Hybrid: 11
Personality:
- He often overthinks and makes himself easily nervous but also often amazed at people who are stronger immediately idolize them wanting to grow up like that.

Name: Alice
Age: 10
Hybrid: Blaze
Personality:
- She is often told by his parent's to be like Puffy, but her personality is something that could define a fire itself. ( Just imagine Tommy's and Eddie's personality, girl version )
- She's stubborn, always taking risks, most often action before rational thinking getting her more in trouble than the others.

Name: Fundy
Age: 21 (???) ( Can revert to 12 )
Hybrid: Fox
Personality:
- He often wants validation from other people especially from Wilbur knowing that he wasn't able to get most of it when he was forced to grow up during the wars. It's more like a reflex of wanting to be loved by his family.
- He is protective to his cousin's. Always lead them and shielding them from danger but also has the same chaotic tendencies ( aka Tommy's influence's ) during handful times.

Name: Sammy Nook
Age: 16
Hybrid: Creeper
Personality:
- Lazy, sluggish, and lethargic among the group. He is the definition someone who isn't fond any interaction with other people nor likes to physically touch by people.
- However among the group he is one of the strongest but too listless to actually do anything.

Author's Note:
See you on Sunday for S2 Chp 1
Giving you all hugs n' kisses! Stay Safe, Everyone!