Hello :D

Hold up! New updates and Stories Alert!
Don't exit this or else you're going to regret not reading until the end.

I'm back, everyone!
I started writing again after so many months! I missed a lot of lores and other updates but I continued to read other dsmp stories.

This is basically the reason why I haven't continuing writing
—College, Motivation, and Work. Yup, no need to further explain.

In the past few months I tried to gather on new stories idea and plots on my pending works. So far, I contacted some few authors and commenter's ( from my works ) that I gotten an idea to my new stories.

I'll soon publish Aria Luie's WORK UPDATE you can interact with me there while I post the progress of the stories especially the new works and my other pending works.

————
New Stories To Watch Out for
————

1. There's the plot twist that I'm waiting for. ( Move On. Be Happy ) Remake version of Move On. Be Happy.

Aria Luie: Sad to announced that Move On. Be Happy. will be officially discontinued but will be remake however it will not be rewritten here but to another book. This is due to my dear commenter's who are insanely funny and kept me at night rereading your fricking comments in the comment section.

AO3 Readers—I highly recommend read on wattpad and scroll to the comment section they are massively fun, chaotic, and insane.
I am seriously wheezing every time I read the comment section.

I also take note at some recommendations that you input there.
This remake version is more detailed, lot of change in POVs, against and disgustingly cute golden duo.

SUMMARY
I'd share a fair amount of my life, the good, and the bad but mostly the bad ones.
It's insane how my life turned into this—

A Founder
The Right Man
Vice President
Soldier
Hero
Exiled
Abused
Forgotten

Yep, all that happened while I was a child, started from fifteen ended at sixteen.
Left at seventeen, married at eighteen, adopted a wolf cub along with five chaotic yet sweet hybrids.

Life is good.

I thought life is moving on, being happy with this kind of my family, my husband being an mentally retarded—but don't tell him that, he'll probably going to be more foolish that it is.

He got me a job! That's good isn't? You fucking know where? Ahem—drum roll please!

Fucking, L'Manburg!

Inhale..

Exhale..

———

2. What a curse to be ever understanding but never understood
Remake version of La vie est belle ( Life is Beautiful )

Aria Luie: I need to remake this version because I like the plot but the drama and the tension is small, and doesn't really have the flare of Tommy's part.

SUMMARY
Before he named himself.
He was known as Icarus, the foolish.
Attracted to the light of the day, the ambition to fly too high in the sun.
Burn his feathers, his wings.
Fallen then reborn from his demise.
Lost yet wondering.
He never see the end of his life.