S2 Chap 1: LANGUAGE!

Author's Note:
Thank you for waiting and here's a brand new chaotic season!
As you may know I forgot to enter dream to the story ( I know it's stupid ! AAAAAHHHH )
@Tubbiinnit from a03 suggested this "Season 2: Grayson Purpled manipulates Dream just like he did to Tommy" ( THANKKK YOUUUU - XD ) so I might add that to plot. But if you any more ideas because I need it just comment down below.
I can't wait but honestly I don't want some heavy against to the story but this story won't actually have a redemption arc and even reconciliation arc without the against to it. Anyhow, hope you enjoy season 2!

Season 2 Chapter 1: LANGUAGE!

I pulled out a plain red knitted sleeveless vest and wore it above a long white fitted long sleeves turning to look at my husband who was seated back against the headboard wearing a black tee and a glasses on the bridge of his nose sprawled documents laid on the bed and on his hands.

"How do I look?" I asked grabbing my own glasses on the table nearby, Grayson, eyed on me for a moment. "Look good, lovely..." He muttered before turning back on his work, scanning each documents.

I shook my head fixating my hair leaning down to kiss him on his cheeks, my eyes glimpse on the paper he is holding. "Are you thinking of investing on them?"

"It looks promising but I need to look onto it more" Grayson replied.

"Then be sure to ask for Steve's input on that matter so we can check in for any details of their business"

Just as I was about to leave him be, he held took my hand, and pouted. "What?" I blinked at him as he handed me my ring.

"You forgot the most important thing"  I held my hand as he slide my ring on my ring finger before kissing it. "You never fail to amaze me, dear husband, your blushing face is still as red and cute as our wedding day"

I immediately tugged my hand out of his hold as he cackled at my expression probably red down until my neck. "Fuck off!" I shouted, before running away outside our room as I heard him teased back. "Language! The children might hear you!"

I tried to ignored what had happened but seeing the face of the four knowingly stares, the redness on my face hasn't fade away. "G-Goof—ack!" I coughed. "I mean good morning!"

"Goof morning, Ommie" Eddie snorted. "Just so you know? We don't need to know your sex life.."

"Hey!"

"Peter is here, dumbass!"

"Language, you fucker!"

"Idiot! Why would you say fucker after you say language!"

"Language!"

"Enough!" I started eyeing the three who flinched at me. Chris held Peter's ears when they started cursing but not enough to shield him away from the other word.

"Dada? Wha—Shex?" I stilled from where I was standing, as Zac, and Steve patted Eddie's back who was furiously sweating bullets, face went pale.

Pace, who was on his special designed room between the dining to the living area, snorted, idiot, never learn, I pray for you to stay alive.

"Shut up, Pace! You're not helping" Eddie exclaimed.

"Eddie.." I started menacingly just when I was about to pounced at him traces of purple sparks left on where he was sitting teleporting somewhere. "Did he seriously teleported? Ha.." I slowly laughed dark and humorless.

"EDDIE! YOU'LL FUCKING GET IT ONCE I SEE YOU LATER, DIPSHIT!" I growled faintly hearing an —eek outside our house, the curse word was in ender language to avoid Peter picking the bad habit of cursing.