100 ways to annoy Megatron

Well, you folks have a lot to look forward to with this one! Megsy is so fun to mess with, and there are sooo many different ways to do it! Lagnuage/risque. I do get tired of saying that. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Same. As. The. Others.

_________________________________________________________________________________

1) Brag about how awesome Optimus Prime is as the leader of the Autobots. Talk about a swell guy! Autobots rule all!

2) Say loudly to anyone in close range how you wish Starscream was leader of the Decepticons, he gives bonuses with pay raises!

3) Inform TFAnimated Megatron that he is the most unique of all the other Megatron's. At least he attempted a new style…

4) Compliment G1' Megs on his gun-mode. He's intimidating, and matches the size of Screamer's… you know.

5) Ogle over all of the pictures, writings, screenshots, and otherwise of MegsXScreamer/Prime/etc and then ask him as he passes by how he can get away with having so many boyfriends.

6) Shout 'Booty call!' when Starscream tries to have a word with Megatron.

7) Snicker to yourself until Megatron is forced to ask you what's so funny. Then remark, "Megatron the perv!"

8) Explain to Megatron that his ideals to 'conquer and rule the universe' are really stupid and give valid reasons why he'll always fail. For example, Optimus Prime.

9) Ask TFP Megs what he did to Starscream when he dragged him away after being revived in episode "Out of His Head" with a blush and a giggle.

10) Sing 'The Touch' by Stan Busch when Optimus comes in to save the day.

11) Explain to TFP Megatron when he is loaded on 'Dark Energon' that you think he's had too much. His eyes are changing into funky colors. Doesn't he know that stuff is bad for him?

12) During 'Rock Bottom' in the TFP series, go laugh at Megs as he's trapped under the rocks about how he looks like such a creeper. You have about an hour to gloat before he escapes, so use your time wisely.

13) Talk to Megs about all of his death, near-death, and offline status in every universe.

14) Ask Megs who dominates in the famous PrimexMegatron relationship.

15) Ask Megatron why he wishes to revive Cybertron when he was the one to destroy it in the first place (in most generation cases).

16) Laugh at Megatron and tell him that Unicron PWNS him.

17) Prank call Megatron and ask if his spark is running.

18) Make fun of Megatron for not being a Prime.

19) Ask Megatron to elaborate on the rumors of him and Prime being brothers. Wouldn't that make their relationship awkward?

20) Call Megatron 'Mega-butt' or 'Psycho-tron'.

21) Inform Armada Megatron that he could have won more minicons if he had transformed into his tank every once in awhile...

22) Take a picture of him when he's not looking, add the caption "I Can Has Cheezburger?", and post it on the Internet, and see what happens next.

23) Recommend to Megatron that he should take less time to monologue and more time kicking Aft. Maybe then he'd actually win a fight instead of gloating and failing.

24) Ask him why he was making goo-goo eyes at that Zombie in the Space Bridge. We didn't realize he was into corpses.

25) Call him Megs or Megzytron.