30 ways to annoy Smokescreen

Doesn't everybody just love Smokescreen? And haven't we all just wanted to irritate the hell outta him sometimes? Well, you guys know I just had to make a list of ways to annoy everybody's favorite hot-head!

Language/risqué yadda, yadda yadda

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________

1) Taunt TFP Smokescreen on how he only just joined the cast of the show and how, throughout much of the war, he didn't get to do anything but sit in Alpha Trion's quarters.

2) Ask Smokescreen what he did with all that time being Alpha Trion's body guard, if ya know what I mean.

3) Tell Smokes that he is trying way too hard to be the ultimate fanboy. Make sure to tell him that you know more about the Cybertronian race than he does.

4) Inform Smokescreen that he never can or will be as good a Prime as Optimus.

5) Cringe away from Smokescreen's new paint job and tell him he looks a bit like Dreadwing. Ask him if he intends to die like Dreadwing as well.

6) Explain to the Optimus lover that he should find a hero in Knock Out. Doesn't everybody think they're so alike!

7) Reenact all of Smokescreen's failures and blundering moments. In slow motion.

8) Show Smokescreen all the smut/lemons/etc fanfiction and fanart not of him, but of Optimus and see what he does. It probably won't hurt to throw in some of those made about him too, though.

9) Ask Smokes how it feels to have another mech fondling around his undercarriage. Proceed to make suggestive noises after asking.

10) Call him a thief for constantly taking the Phase Shifter when he didn't have permission to.

11) Constantly call him a rookie, and tell him that he will always be one.

12) Tell him that we all wanted Hotrod to be on the show, not him!

13) Tell Smoke screen that Hot Rod is the true heir to the Matrix.

14) Remove his T-cog while he's in vehicle mode, tell him it's in a factory 100 miles away, and when he goes speeding to get it send an Autobot who's alt mode is a police vehicle after him.

15) Convince G1 Smokescreen to become the Stunticons' therapist.

16) "Mistakenly" call him Bluestreak. A lot.

17) Tell Armada Smokescreen he should be a Constructicon.

18) Call him Smokey.

19) Inform him that he's a colossal Mary-Sue, with no meaningful development at all.

20) Have him checked out for dangerous carbon emissions.

21) Tell him Arcee and Bulkhead have a better chance of becoming Prime than him.

22) Ask him where his crane is (nod to Armada Smokescreen).

23) Change his name to Hoist (again, Armada Smokescreen).

24) Call Smokescreen Nathan Drake, and when he looks confused, say, "Oh I'm sorry, am I in the wrong universe? My bad Nolan North- I mean Smokescreen!"

25) Mention to TFP Smokescreen that his voice actor was also a Power Ranger.

26) Call TFP Smokescreen a relic, and proceed to mock him about how he lost an Omega Key before he even knew he had it.

27) Tell his Prime incarnation that his motto is a rip off from Uncharted.

28) Whenever the next Decepticon attack occurs, give him false coordinates. Later, after the attack, try to snag a photo or record his reaction on how he missed the fun.

29) Prank Smokescreen into thinking he's a Prime, on a day when Optimus isn't there, and get everyone to play along!! 10+ points if he freaks. 1100+ points if he believes it!!!

30) Go up to Ratchet's desk and stand in front of the various samples of Energon and such. Motion towards the deadliest poison on there while Smokescreen is with you and shout, "Dang, that stuff tasted good! Thanks, Smoky!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Well? Lemme know what y'all thought!

R&R

                                                    Lightwing_Prime_09