60 ways to annoy Skyquake/Dreadwing

Heh. Dreadwing AND Skywquake! Is anybody else looking forward to this one? Well, ya'll know the drill, Language/Risque/I should stop listing these. Anyways, enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________

1) Show Zombiequake his severed arm. When he reaches out for it, flee with said arm.

2) Tell Livewing that Optimus Prime triumphed and killed Megatron.

3) Inform Dreadkwing that Starscream truly is leader of the Decepticons.

4) Say that Dreadwing is the surperior twin.

5) Try locking Dreadwing back up into the chamber for another millenia or two until he gets better manners.

6) Sing and start dancing to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' in front of Skyquake.

7) Repaint Skyquake in Dreadwing's colors.

8) Put a "Skyquake loves Starscream" painted tattoo on him. With the two kissing.

9) Continuously ask Skyquake questions that only Dreadwing could answer.

10) Keep mixing him up with Dreadwing. All the time.

11) Make an accurate clay model of Megatron's head. Stab a weapon (preferably sharp) in it. Put said head in a box and wrap said box. Give it to him as a gift, and get some popcorn ready for the tantrum he'll throw.

12) Put on a Megatron costume. When he says, "Skyquake has only one master", proceed to tell him that you are his master. Then make him do embarrassing stuff until he figures out you're not Megatron.

13) Claim Megatron prefers Dreadwing over him and continuously frags him very night.

14) Ask Skyquake when his voyager toy is coming out.

15) In reference to that, ask him if his toy will also have a weapon that transforms into nothing.

16) Hang a bunch of pictures of Starscream in his room with some messages claiming to be from Starscream that say "OBEY ME!" and "I AM YOUR MASTER." That ought to be a fun thing to wake up to.

17) Ask Skyquake what it's like being a "hefty" Decepticon.

18) Ask Skyquake who is the repaint and who is the original between him and his brother.

19) Tell Skyquake that Megatron never cared about him and didn't even care about when he died.

20) Tell Skyquake how he had barely enough screen time before he died.

21) In addition, tell him he had more screen time as a zombie than when he was alive.

22) Ask Skyquake what it's like being a zombie. Run before he pulverizes you.

23) Tell Skyquake you think his color scheme is ugly and not cool.

24) Fill his inbox with messages of "5,000 reasons why Dreadwing is the cooler brother."

25) Point out the fact that Starscream and the kids are willing to let him wander around for eternity in a confined dimension. They ain't losing any sleep over it.

26) Call him "Skyquack" instead of Skyquake just for the hell of it.

27) Constantly refer to Dreadwing as Skyquake. And then point out as he corrects you, "Oh right, you're that twin."

28) Recolor the poor fragger as Skyquake.

29) Draw pictures of Dreadwing, Skyquake, Megatron and Starscream all having a foursome and print the picture out a million times, pasting them all over the Nemesis.

30) Tell Megatron that Dreadwing has a crush on Optimus Prime. Watch the results.

31) Rig the door's in the Nemesis so that when his specific signature enters that door, it starts playing "What is Love (Baby Don't Hurt Me)".

32) Tweak Dreadwing's gun while he's recharging so that it fires whipped topping.

33) Inform everyone how much of a traitor Dreadwing is for handing over such an important artifact to the Autobutts (Solus Prime's Forge).

34) Inform Dreadwing that Starscream is the better Second-in-Command.

35) Try climbing into Dreadwing's cockpit when he transforms.

36) Throw stuff at the his wings whenever you get the chance. Preferably, paintball 'em.

37) Tell Dreadwing over and over how crazy Megatron has become and that he is no longer suitable to lead the Decepticons. (This would be before the episode "Patch".)

38) Be Starscream.

39) 'Sparkle up' the Nemesis in pink and lilac, and proceed to tell everyone on the ship it was Dreadwing's fault.

40) Replace his sword with a rubber copy right before he goes on a mission.

41) Explain to both twins that roaring and racing towards their enemies with their arms reaching out isn't the least bit intimidating, and that we all want to know if they just want a hug.

42) Take every moment you can to show Dreadwing zombie movies and ask if he can spot his brother.

43) Tell him he doesn't get to kill starscream, and that megatron really doesn't have any honor. And doesn't Megatron kill him so that he can keep Starscream? After you prove your point, run like hell!

44) Compliment him on how he looks so much better with that new hole through his chest.

45) Keep mistaking him for one of the Jet Twins (or a member another set of Autobot twins). Ignore all the corrections he gives you as you continue to talk with him.

46) Ask both twins if they enjoy having giant ass-chins. Tell them you know a good Cybertronian cosmetic surgeon.

47) Ask Dreadwing why his Voyager toy has a gun that transforms into nothing.

48) Ask Dreadwing if he'll do ANYTHING for Megatron, even humiliating himself for Megs' own amusement.

49) In reference to the before mentioned way, dress up as Megatron and ask him to do a series of humiliating things like hopping on one leg while singing some annoying pop song and balancing some spinning plates on his head. Let the fun begin.

50) Hang a bunch of pictures of Starscream in his room, as well as a bunch of taunting messages of how it's Screamer's fault Skyquake is a zombie wandering some weird dimension looking for his arm.

51) Ask Dreadwing what it's like being a "hefty" Decepticon.

52) Ask Dreadwing why he looks like Depth Charge.

53) Ask Dreadwing what is the deal with the whole "Blue Angels" look he's got going on.

54) Ask Dreadwing who is the repaint and who is the original between him and his brother.

55) Tell Dreadwing that Megatron doesn't care about him and will never hug him.

56) Tell Megatron how he's suddenly missing the Forge of Solus Prime. He'll figure it out eventually. If not, tell him Dreadwing gave it to the Autobots.

57) Lure Dreadwing into a room and trap him. Show Dreadwing looped footage of Starscream doing his "All Hail Starscream" dance. Then watch him go insane.

58) Ask Dreadwing about what it was like when Megatron made him lose his breakfast after he blew a hole in him.

59) Ask him if his big weapons are compensating for something.

60) Ask Dreadwing if you can sell his brother's documentary on being a ghost. It would make a killing!