45 ways to annoy Wheeljack

Aaaaand, here comes another one! But don't worry, I've got plenty more where these came from! Also dedicated to SFG cuz one wasn't enough!
Language/risqué, you guys know how the dance goes by now.
Enjoy!
_________________________________________________________________________________

1) Tell Wheeljack that all he's good for is blowing stuff up and that he can't build worth scrap.

2) Call G1 Wheeljack an "old man". Refer to him as being up there with some of Iacon's older relics. Or older than Alpha Trion.

3) Tell Wheeljack that no one noticed his passing in "The Transformers: The Movie" in 1986.

4) Ask TFP Jackie where his and Ratchet's Dinobots are. They invent such cute monster-babies together!

5) Squeal when Wheeljack and Ratchet are close to one another. When they turn to stare at you, scream, "I ship it!"

6) Scoff at Wheeljack. Tell him he's not a lone-wolf, he's just a coward.

7) Steal Wheeljack's grenades whenever you can and stock-pile them. If he notices, he'll be mildly annoyed. If he doesn't eventually gather enough to start randomly blowing things up and blaming it on Wheeljack. Or blow up the Jackhammer. Again.

8) Even though Wheeljack seemed to take his defeat against Hardshell well and admit Miko to Wrecker ranks, remind him that he lost. And a human won against that Insecticon. Mock him forever on this loss and how weak he is.

9) Giggle and tell Jackie you ship him with Bulkhead/Arcee. Or worse, Ultra Magnus. See how much of a fit he throws.

10) Tell Wheeljack he is the rust that has settled in.

11) Tell TFP Wheeljack that Bulkhead likes Ultra Magnus better than him.

12) Constantly tell him that he should just ask Arcee out already.

13) Blame Wheeljack for everything. (example: something blows up, or internet crash). It doesn't matter if it's stupid or not, just blame him.

14) Tell Wheeljack that in TF3 he is renamed as Que and his head is modelled after Albert Einstein and show him the pictures... 

15) Tell TFP Jackie that you ship him and Dreadwing.

16) Tell TFP Jackie that Dreadwing is the better fighter and better at blowing things up.

17) Tell TFP Jackie that he's the Bulkhead's wife and Miko's mom.

18) Tell TFP Jackie that Shockwave raped his mind with the cortical psychic patch.

19) Tell TFP Jackie that Starscream could do some really kinky torture techniques to him when he's chained up like that.

20) Ask G1 Jackie if he's really such a terrible inventor that all his creations explode. 

21) Tell TFP Jackie he was outwitted by a brainless brute of a Predacon. Proceed to duck the thrown grenade.

22) Tell TFP Jackie that the sexual tension between him and Ultra Magnus just gets the fangirls sweaty and hot and makes fanboys uncomfortable.

23) Every time you see him, scream "EVERYBODY GET TO THE BOMB SHELTER, WHEELJACK'S HERE!!"

24) Every time you find Wheeljack working on an experiment, whine rather loudly "But I don't WANT to explode!!"

25) Introduce the Dinobots, Aerialbots, and Protectobots to Mother's day. Convince them Wheeljack is their mother. (Bonus if you can convince the Technobots that Wheeljack is their grandmother.)

26) Get the team to call him 'Mommy', or 'Mama Wheeljack'.

27) While he's in stasis, switch Armada Wheeljack's optics for red ones.

28) Beg TFP Wheeljack to transfom into vehicle mode and yell, Go Speed Racer Go!, when he finally gives in.

29) Wheeljack's new nickname is Blowjob. Yeah, I went there, Jackie.

30)  Replace all his grenades with party poppers. Then sit back and laugh as he goes to blow something sky high and all that comes out is confetti.

31) Call him Wheeljackass.

32) Invite him to a casino, and repeatedly ask him if he wants to play Black Jack.

33) Take a grenade from tfp Jackie, take out the explosive part, throw the shell at him, and see what happens.

34) Tell him about the time when he made the dinobots stupid and they nearly destroyed the base and killed everyone.

35) Swap his grenades with pineapples!

36) Bug G1 Wheeljack about if he worked with James Bond, since he's a genius and invents shit. Also, can you mention nobody cares what he invents?

37) Make a remote-control model of Laserbeak, and fly it around his head in the base. Laugh hysterically as he then blows everythin up. (I also recommend you build a small bomb shelter, just in case).

38) Tamper with his voice box and make him sound like Jack Black.

39) Call him Jackie Chan.

40) Ask him why his colors didn't go gray when he was laying on the floor in the movie.

41) Ask Armada Wheeljack how it felt to be abandoned by Hot Shot.

42) Have every incarnation (Minus Shattered Glass) meet his Armada self, during his Decepticon phase.

43) Since his name was sort of reused for that adaption of Transformers, go ahead and call him Rampage to his other incarnations.

44) Call him Samurai Jack.

45) Show him Rated "M" fan fictions of him and Ultra Magnus on fan fiction.net
________________________________________________________________________________

What'd you guys think? Be sure to leave comments below!
R&R
                                                              Lightwing_Prime_09