1.4

y/n pov:

"CHOI Y/N! i don't all the time to stay here and wake you up like a nanny so you better wake up right now before i-"

"I'M AWAKE OKAY I'M AWAKE!! wait- where's the teacher?" i asked.

"are you dumb? she left of course," taehyun replied.

"huh, but why? aren't we in detention?-" i asked.

"just get out now, it wasn't easy getting the teacher away," he said.

"okay- you're not forgiven yet i still hate you for causing me to be late okay? um okay then bye?-" i said.

i picked up my bag and left the class. wait- why is my bag so light-

"taehyun," i called out to him before he left.

"omg what?" he asked.

"did you steal something from my bag when i was asleep? why is it this light-" i said.

"gosh you must be crazy- what makes you think i'm interested in the stuff you bring to school?" he said.

"how do i know... oh my god- i just realised- sheesh i did not just leave my whole homework file under the table-" i said.

"whatever, you're on your own now, i'm going since there's nothing to do with me already," he said.

"tsk okay, bye," i said. wait... by now the classroom's locked, and i don't have classroom access... does taehyun have classroom access?

"wait wait, do you have classroom access?" i asked.

"no," he said, as he turned to leave again.

"oh well i have to probably crawl into windows or something..." i muttered as i picked up my bag.

"are you literally gonna break into class-" he asked, turning back.

"yes. why, you're interested to join also is it?" i asked.

"not join, just to see you make a fool out of yourself," he said.

"i- okay fine," i said.

"oh and like i told the teacher, they have a meeting right now," he said.

"isn't that even better? they're all at one place," i said.

"sure you can think it that way too," he said.

"do you know where's their meeting though?" i asked.

"third level second classroom. our class is at fourth level first classroom," taehyun said.

"okay sounds good. let's go," i said. i closed the door of the classroom we were having detention in and made my way our classroom...

a.n very late update yes- sorry yalls writer's block idk how to go on- leave some comments on suggestions for the story if you'd like~