1.22

y/n pov: 

"fine... remember the day you were testing out bluetooth earpieces?" he asked.

bluetooth earpieces?? did i even know him then???

"uhh yeah? why?" i asked.

"your phone connected to my earpiece instead, and you blasted music. i hated how you blasted it at my ears, i felt like i was going deaf. so i did it," he replied.

"uh- so it was connected to yours. hahaha funny," i said.

"also cause you caused me to be late on the first day of school," he said.

"oh- that wasn't my fault... i was rushing for school too since i overslept. you, on the other hand, banged into me and didn't even bother helping me up," i said.

"sorry," he said.

"woah. your proud ass just said sorry," i mocked, "what was it? i didn't catch it."

"sorry. i'm serious. i'm... really sorry for what i did during year 1. i was really an asshole... i- i'm really sorry, i hope you could forgive me," he said, "that's the only thing i want from you before graduation."

woah. the mighty kang taehyun did not just apologise to me- that's- that's new-

"oh uhh... i'm sorry too i guess? dragging you to get my file and... blasting music in your ears though i didn't even know that happened," i said.

"then i guess we're quits now?" he asked.

"yep," i replied.

"can we be friends now?" he asked.

"you did not just apologise just to be friends with me-" i said.

"yes i did," he said as we both cracked up.

"sure then, friends," i said.

"thanks y/n, never expected i could even befriend you for a day," he said.

"never expected you to apologise either," i replied.

"everyone! it's 9.40 right now, 20 minutes to the last day of college! may i invite everyone to stand up, and have your last dance with your dates, with the name of being a student," the host said. woah, time passed really quick...

"let's go?" taehyun asked.

"sure," i replied.

he stood up and reached out a hand as i held it and made our way to the dance floor.

"you better teach me to dance okay, don't make me look like a literal fool," i said.

"i won't. even if you fall, i'll be here to catch you, so dance all you like," he said.

"heyy... for real, i need help with dancing," i asid.

"okay fine, i'll teach you. hold my left hand, right hand on my shoulder," he said as i followed accordingly.