3.2

y/n pov:

"hey," i said as i went to taehyun.

"hey," he replied, "let's go."

this is awkward-

"so uh how's your day going?" he asked. yeah. awkward.

"as normal as it could be," i replied.

and then we were just walking quietly to the canteen.

maybe it's time i did my part to this whole 'internship' thing?

"hey," i said.

"mhm?" he asked.

"thank you. for trying your best for us to work out. and just saying, i loved the flowers from the morning," i said.

"awh really?" he asked, blushing.

"yes really. i'll try my best to do my part too, it's just that i'm still getting used to this. but soon, okay?" i said.

"sure," he said, leaving a soft peck on my cheeks.

"i'll be waiting," he softly whispered beside my ears and continued walking, leaving me blushing furiously behind.

"yah let's go already," taehyun said, coming back to where i was and holding my hand, thereafter tugging a little.

"okok let's go," i said as i squished his hand a little, with us both smiling at each other. crazy in love, they said, i finally know how that feels.

taehyun pov :

"hey," y/n suddenly said, breaking the silence.

"mhm?" i asked.

"thank you. for trying your best for us to work out. and just saying, i loved the flowers from the morning," she said. she... she liked them...

"awh really?" i asked. at this point, i'm sure i was smiling brighter than the sun shone.

"yes really. i'll try my best to do my part too, it's just that i'm still getting used to this. but soon, okay?" she said.

"sure," i said as i leaned in to give her a soft kiss on her cheeks.

"i'll be waiting," i softly whispered beside her ears and continued walking.

"yah let's go already," i said, realising y/n wasn't walking. i went back to where she was and intertwined fingers with hers.

"okok let's go," she said, squishing my hand a little as we both showed our greatest smiles. love, i know what that is now.

a.n significantly shorter chapter but then again i felt like i hadn't updated for donkey years already so- i'll make up for it in one of the later chapters okay ><