3.8

taehyun pov:

"you remember y/n?" he asked as i nodded.

"i honestly don't know where she is, but let me give her a call," he said as he picked up his phone and started calling.

"the call didn't get through," he sighed, putting the phone down after a few seconds. did something happen to y/n? where is she right now?

suddenly, the ward's door opened as a girl made her way in. was that who i was hoping to see?

"taehyun are you okay?" she asked. it's her...

"y... n..." i called as she nodded.

"how is he?" she asked that guy who claimed was my brother.

"he doesn't remember me..." he replied.

"taehyun... did you lose your memory?" she asked.

"i don't know... my head is hurting and... its pain..." i said.

"this is your brother, yeosang. and... do you remember him then?" y/n asked, taking out her phone and showing me a picture.

"soo... soobin hyung," i said.

"yah you remember soobin but not me, ungrateful brat," yeosang muttered.

"how about him?" she asked again, showing me another photo.

"he... hate him... bad person..." i said.

"who's he?" yeosang asked.

"he's beomgyu, my classmate. he tried to kidnap me and hurt taehyun because he claimed he liked me a lot, so in other words, he's the one who caused taehyun to be in this state," she explained.

"where is he?" he asked.

"i reported him to the police before coming, he's probably taken away i guess," she replied.

"i'll make a move first then, you can take over from here right?" yeosang asked as she nodded.

with that, he made his way out and it was only y/n and i left in the room.

"are you feeling better?" she asked, sitting at where yeosang once sat.

"slightly... but my head still hurts..." i replied.

"i asked the doctor about your condition, he did mention about temporary forgetfulness, but he says it'll wear off in about a week or so, so it's fine if you don't recognize your brother right now. soon you will," she explained as i nodded.

"i'm sorry taehyun," she suddenly said.

"w... why?" i asked back.

"i misunderstood you for so long... i even hated you before... but i never knew that you were actually the person who treated me the best, cared for me the most, and loved me the most. well, other than my family members of course. i just wanna say sorry if i caused you any misery or anything... it was dumb of me to not appreciate having you with me... let's just screw that internship thing and be together, okay?" she said.  

a.n ayy so this story will end at 3.10 sooooo stay tuned BAHAHA