1.12

taehyun pov:

i went to the toilet as i peacefully started my *cough* business. suddenly, i heard voices from outside.

"what do we do next?"

"nice try in scaring her this morning, i've gained her trust in helping her from the situation y'all got her in. next time, continue to do such stuff. whenever y'all get her into trouble, i must make sure i appear each time. that'll make her gain more trust in me, and soon my plan will succeed." a very familiar voice replied.

hyung? what's he... he's getting close to y/n on purpose? why? for what?

i came out from the toilet cubicle and saw no one at the sink area. they were probably talking across cubicles then. i washed my hands and made my way out. at that moment, the person i least expected was there, looking at me in great disappointment.

"y/n..." i called.

she just turned around and left as she quickened her steps. great... she probably thought i was the one talking just now... what do i do now? ughh why did i even start all this... i could've simply used other methods to get back at y/n, i didn't have to cause such a huge ruckus right? wait... why am i even caring? if she hates me, let her hate, if she despises me, let her despise. why do i even care about how she feels? i picked up my school bag i left outside the toilet and made my way off to home.

>> time skip to home >>

i reached home and put my bag down, thereafter making my way into my room, annoyed. but the thing was, why am i even caring about how she feels? why do i even feel annoyed at the fact she probably thought that i planned all of this? i never felt this way towards anyone else, why was i feeling this way to y/n?

at that moment, the sound of the door opening got me out of my thoughts as i left my room.

"hyung you're back," i said.

"yep, how's your plan going, good?" he asked.

"yeahh. hyung, i have something to ask you though," i started off.

"yes?" he asked, signaling for me to go on.

"are you intentionally trying to get close to y/n?" i continued.

he remained quiet for a while, thereafter replying, "yep, what's wrong with that? i took a look at her, she seems like the dumb type who gets cheated easily. since i'm looking for to play around with, why not take this opportunity with her? i'll gain her trust and then dump her when i get bored. how did you know though?"

"oh i overheard in the toilet," i replied.

"cool. i'm gonna do my homework right now so if you need me just come to my room alright?" he said. with that, he took his things and went into his room.

so he's purposely making use of y/n... he's gonna play with her feelings and just throw her aside once he's bored of her. should i tell y/n? i mean, she looked quite proud of the jacket she lent from hyung, could she have possibly already fallen for him? wait, why am i even caring about y/n ugh... this isn't a simple deskmate relationship anymore...