1.11

y/n pov:

i hate how everything is going right now. it's just five minutes to the end of school, but i already know it. i know people are gonna be talking behind my back, talking shit about me. i've already heard quite a lot of rumors, though me myself knew that it was all fake cuz i knew myself best for sure. but those rumors are really getting out of hand... they called me a bitch, a slut, one who would betray their body just for popularity. but i never did any of that. i never caused any of this, all i did was to find my homework file, and that kang leech stuck to me for the whole night. next thing i knew, i was the center of attraction. even worse, it isn't even for a good thing. just how did all these happen in two days... the type of high school life i wanted was just a peaceful life, just studying and exams all day. i didn't even wish for a love life, yet now i'm 'forced' into one. how exciting...

*ding ding ding* great, school's over. all the best to me... i slowly packed my bag, making sure i didn't leave anything under the table.

"bye y/n~" one classmate said in a mocking tone.

"oh wait, she's not gonna go home. she's probably gonna spend the night with taehyun! again~" she said, emphasizing the 'again'.

ugh i'm starting to hate people in this school... why are people in this school like that. it isn't even true... i picked up my bag and made my way out as people bumped into me on purpose. so i'm gonna have to live the life of being tagged with the title of a 'slut', one who doesn't appreciate their body. but that isn't even me! i didn't even 'purposely lock taehyun in'. in fact, this was all that kang taehyun's fault. i'm sure he already had all these planned out before he even did it. what did i even do to offend him?

before leaving school, i made sure to go to the toilet first. i had to clear all that dump, right? i wouldn't want to risk feeling the need to clear the dump on public transport and look like some constipated person.

>> small time skip >>

phew... finally done... i came out from the toilet as i suddenly heard voices from the male toilet. should i listen?

"what do we do next?"

"nice try in scaring her this morning, i've gained her trust in helping her from the situation y'all got her in. next time, continue to do such stuff. whenever y'all get her into trouble, i must make sure i appear each time. that'll make her gain more trust in me, and soon my plan will succeed."

what? who are the people inside talking...? not long after, taehyun came walking out from the toilet. tae... taehyun? so this morning... protecting me from the water was just a lie? tsk, still wanted me to thank him... impossible... kang taehyun... never thought you were someone like that... i wanted to give you a chance... but you proved me wrong... i wanted to trust you... kang taehyun... i hate you...

a.n okay end of today's updating BAHHAHHAA