1.16

y/n pov:

"yeosang? the one who cares way more about me than you, doing all of this? do you think i'm an idiot?" i asked.

"yes. no wait, yes to yeosang, not you being an idiot. what i mean is, think about it. every time you're in trouble, doesn't yeosang always 'come to the rescue'? you also heard what he said in the toilet right? that was said by him, not me," he explained.

should i believe him? he could be simply spinning tales, or he could actually be genuinely wanting to help. thinking about it, yeosang has been appearing every single time i was in trouble, and he always happened to be 'walking past'. but then again, i needed my clean record if i wanted to graduate right? which university would even take me if i assisted in cheating before?

"even if teacher finds out, i'll not expose you so you don't have to worry about the part that your clean record will be broken," taehyun said, seemingly like he could read my mind.

"fine," i replied.

if helping him would end all this i was going through now, i was willing to give it a shot.

"okay, then do prepare the stuff," he said. was i really going to help him cheat? whatever, i agreed to already, there's no backing out now, right?

>> time skip to at home >>

ughh, how am i supposed to help taehyun cheat? how does one even cheat? no one taught me how to cheat before... how do people cheat even, they bring notebooks in, they write notes on their hands, or they just bring their whole bag in? whatever i'll ask taehyun then.

taehyun

hi

yes?

how do you cheat

like how do you expect me to help you

i don't know how these stuff go

uh

just make some notes and insert
them into stationery i guess?

okay

// end of conversation //

with that, i started making the necessary stuff. i took papers out to write notes of different subjects, thereafter inserting them into different stationery. i just wished for all of these to end once and for all. i was never going to help him do such shit again...

>> time skip to exam day morning >>

i walked into the classroom as i saw taehyun already there.

"hey," he said.

"yeah, the stuff right," i replied. i slowly took the pencil case out and passed it to him.

"explain please," he said.

"pull the paper area out for the pen, remove the staplers on eraser, water bottle manual. pen for english eraser for korean and water bottle for math and science," i said.

"nice, thanks," he said, putting the pencil case on the table.

"please stick to your promise, thanks," i said.

*flashback to last night*

"choi y/n! dinner time!" mom called.

"okay mom! i'm coming!!!" i called.

>> 5 minutes later... >>

"y/n!!!" mom called again.

"wait mom! almost done!!" i shouted.

suddenly it was silent. and the door burst open.

"choi! y! n!" she called, "what are you doing??"

"mom..." i started off.

"what is this? are you going to cheat? y/n you can't!" she said.

"mom... it's not me..." i said.

"then who?" she asked.

"my classmate... kang taehyun..." i said.

"why does he need you to help you cheat. and more importantly, WHY ARE YOU HELPING HIM???" mom asked.

"sorry mom... i'm not comfortable saying this mom... i'll tell you when the time is ripe but... please mom let me do it," i said.

"sigh... you're my daughter, what can i say... but please stay away from him after this, alright?" she asked.

"yes mom..." i replied.

*end of flashback*

a.n totally did not just write in my p6 reunion call-